Manifesto of the Workers’ Group of the PoFo Communist Party - Page 18 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By InterestedInPolitics
I don't mind it, but if I can't get a brief summary of what's going on and I don't have enough time to find out on my own, then, there is no sense in me filling a slot and voting un-intelligently. I am not just a body and a vote. So, it makes sense to fill the slot with somebody else who has more time on their hands. It will work better for the party.
By MistyTiger
Yes, I realize it. I just agree with some of its platform. It's just a simulation. Besides, I've taken the PoFo test and I ended up as a Marxist. However, I realize now why I got those results.

I may have more time on my hands soon, but I'm not sure. If the position is too demanding, then I won't be able to fill it. I'll have to know what is required of me, then I'll know more.
By Donna
Did you come out to your parents as a Marxist yet? That's the first step.
By MistyTiger
No, I haven't. I kind of think I'm a Marxist-capitalist mix. I'm not quite sure which side is dominant.
By Demosthenes
Donald, must you constantly spam our thread?
By Vladimir
Donald did you come out to your parents as a gay yet??
By InterestedInPolitics
There is a commie lurking inside of everybody. I love how Marxism holding out the most despised elements of society being the last hope for mankind.
By Donna
Do I have a habit of doing this, Demos?

Donald did you come out to your parents as a gay yet??

Hah. Yes, but they're swingers, so it wasn't really a rite of passage.
By Vladimir
MistyTiger
The main ones are myself, Potemkin, Demo, Raptor. A few others. We are in a coalition with the RF and have a joint plaform. Our platform is aimed at advancing the proletariat's political and economic organisation as well as minimising the separation of the two. What do you think of our platform, is the main question?
it's near the start here
viewtopic.php?f=89&t=104169
By MistyTiger
Vladimir,

Sorry for the delay. I've been searching through threads and many times I wasn't able to view it, heavy traffic maybe.

Anyhow, this is one quote of yours that I think I'll reply to:

Vladimir wrote:Our purpose is the advance of political and economic advance of the working class within the framework of capitalism through legal means. We have called ourselves the "legal wing" of the workers' movement because we are responsible for the legal advance and increased power of the workers in capitalism. This is, from a marxist perspective, a policy of progressing capitalism, just as feudalism once progressed by incorporating capitalist representation in its political life – protoparliaments, trade leagues, land enclosures, etc - which all were prerequisites for bourgeois revolutions and nation-state formations

I support working through legal means within the framework of capitalism. I think workers should be given more ownership to the means of production in a capitalist society. Like I said earlier, I think that Capitalism can be blended with Marxism.
By Mazhi
Did you come out to your parents as a Marxist yet? That's the first step.

I once came out to my Marxist parents as a neocon. :lol: My mom was in the CP for Chrissake.
By Vladimir
MistyTiger
I support working through legal means within the framework of capitalism. I think workers should be given more ownership to the means of production in a capitalist society. Like I said earlier, I think that Capitalism can be blended with Marxism.

That is a generally progressive point of view compatible with our legalist marxism :)
By MistyTiger
Thank you. :)

Is there anything else that I need to know? I saw a thread before that outlined the SN platform, but I can't seem to find it now.
By Demosthenes
Misty- I'm probably somewhat less Capitalist than you appear to be, but I'm not a total Marxist either.

Still, I give it up to the SN. They are the only party bold enough, with the proper vision for the future, and with the organization to guide this ship through the storm of the right wing. :lol: ;)
By MistyTiger
Do you want to test that theory Demosthenes? Bring it on.

Could somebody please tell me what position VforVendetta vacated? Anyone?
Last edited by MistyTiger on 25 Apr 2009 03:45, edited 1 time in total.
By Vladimir
MistyTiger
viewtopic.php?f=89&t=104013
post number 4 by FallenRaptor is the platform.
By Zyx
VForVendetta did not have a position. He was simply a voter. The problem is that no one knows the rules, so I imagine that he suspected that voters had some sort of necessary role.
By Demosthenes
http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1883803#p1883803

This is the last ministirial post by Ingliz.

Speaking of which...how did Doomy supplant me anyway? :?:

(I shall flood the balkans with gold and guns and remind them of the Turks' cruelty.)
By MistyTiger
Thank you. Then I'll just be a voter, if that's all right by you. Unless, there's any position open or whatnot. :)

I was looking for Falx's thread.

Sounds like someone Trump woud look up to. But, […]

Just because someone lives in a culture does not […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yes that was pretty much the Gold Standard of pea[…]