The Opening of Parliament - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By MB.
I see no reason why we don't call the question on the current constitution right now and get it ratified. Based on the number of voters who supported the creation of minority governments it seems probable that the constitution will pass thus allowing us to actually PLAY THE GAME LOL. :mrt:
By MistyTiger
Just for the record, I have replaced VforVendetta. I will be voting in his stead.
By Dave
vforvendetta didn't vote, so i'm not sure you'll be doing much of anything...
By Dave
well since all parties have more seats than voters, maybe he was given a seat

ask vladimir...
By ingliz
The RF/SN has 22 votes but controls 23 seats. VfV's cooption was sanctioned by Dan, Clerk of the House at the time, pending an investigation into his 'vote'. He was offered and accepted the unassigned SN seat so he could actively participate in the game until such time his vote was given back.
By Falx
So what had happened now? Is the THP actually a party in parliament or opposition?
By ingliz
We have a RF/SN-THP minority government.
By Demosthenes
Falx wrote:So what had happened now? Is the THP actually a party in parliament or opposition?

Actually Chaos is happening right now. Everyone seems to be interpereting the rules their own way based on what they want/wish had happened.
By HoniSoit
I won't dispute anything and simply follow what everyone else collectively has decided on.
By Dr House
that's mighty decent of you Honi. :up:

You've always been by far the most civil of my political opponents.
By ingliz
That has been our position all along! The only proviso being that the collective will is decided democratically; one man, one vote is all we ask.

For myself, I would scrap the interim constitution and devise a document that encouraged participation in this game and then I would call fresh elections. In other words I would start again and put this farce down to experience
By The Immortal Goon
This is a constitutionally illegal government that will not be recognized by the People of PoFo. The Grand Coalition has just finished talks, and will be ready to be seated soon. This attempted coup is a highly disgusting and highly anti-democratic attempt by the far-left to take control a nation that has already rejected them.

You are pitiful isolated individuals; you are bankrupts; your role is played out. Go where you belong from now on — into the dustbin of history! :muha1:
By MB.
The only proviso being that the collective will is decided democratically; one man, one vote is all we ask.

Hilarious. As far as I'm concerned this 'bloc voting' is cheating. I don't know who started doing it but they started doing it because they were cheaters.
By ingliz
Demo has been busy? History is rewritten before our very eyes, half the thread has been deleted. :lol:
By HoniSoit
I think most of the threads still exist and Demo only deleted a few.
By ingliz
Why delete any? Our new lord and master seems to be a capricious god. :|
Last edited by ingliz on 29 Apr 2009 11:05, edited 1 time in total.
By Dr House
Speaking of which, Demos...

Did you have to delete my discussion on cinder blocks in parliament? >: I mean I know it was off-topic and the forum needed cleaning, but it was awesome. Couldn't you just split it off to Gorkiy or something?
By ingliz
I see your favourite colour is still brown Dr. House.

@FiveofSwords In previous posts, you have sai[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 23, Thursday Fascists detained under defense[…]

Taiwan-China crysis.

War or no war? China holds military drills around[…]

Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will d[…]