Coalition Confidence Votes (Voting Only) - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Annatar
1. Aye
2. Nay
By Fasces
Vote Revision

Fasces, of the PoP, will cast two votes in the affirmative for the Grand Coalition, using his two party seats.

He will also cast two votes in the negative for the SN-RF-THP coalition.
By R_G
My vote goes to:

The Grand Coalition of the PUC-PNL-SLD-CA

And against the other.
By Figlio di Moros
Motion 1: Aye
Motion 2: Nay

Two seats of the People of PoFo
By Ombrageux
Is this still open?

1. Aye
2. Naye
By Dan
Voting extended for one day, until Wednesday at 10:30.
By Vanasalus
Firstly, my personal vote:

1-Nay
2-Nay

Then, as the interim clerk of THP, in accordance to THP party resolutions: A010, A011, A014 and A015, vote in the name of 8 currently unoccupied THP seats as follows:

1- (Nay)*8
2- (Aye)*8
By Dan
The voting is now closed. (Sorry, I forgot last night).
By Karl_Bonner_1982
So do we finally have a government?
By ingliz
Unofficially - No, this vote is void as both coalitions collapsed. The GC is not the GC sans PUC and the RF/SN-THP is not the RF/SN-THP without the THP. As these are now different alignments they are not the entities the vote was called to give confidence to. With the collapse of the two coalitions the confidence vote collapses too.
By Dan
It's looking like we'll have to have another election. The PUC has pretty much offed itself, and we can't run a government where the biggest party has a total of one member.
By Demosthenes
I'm afraid I agree as well.

ingliz wrote:Unofficially - No, this vote is void as both coalitions collapsed. The GC is not the GC sans PUC and the RF/SN-THP is not the RF/SN-THP without the THP. As these are now different alignments they are not the entities the vote was called to give confidence to. With the collapse of the two coalitions the confidence vote collapses too.

May as well edit out the "un" part.

The THP voting to break the SN-RF/THP coalition in the middle of the condifence vote was very odd, and was even stranger timing.
By Fasces
Would it be possible to hold an official vote over a form of electoral reform prior to the call of early elections?
By Falx
The THP voting to break the SN-RF/THP coalition in the middle of the condifence vote was very odd, and was even stranger timing.

Indeed, I didn't even notice that vote till it was passed since it was berried between unimportant motions. I didn't want a party in parliament to start with but then the majority voted for a coalition so I went along, then for some reason the people who supported it most dissolved it. I guess people got spooked when iglitz went and created his own parliament and due to the 5 day internal voting period it took a while for it to surface just how annoyed everyone was at that.

At any rate we are delivering on our promise of lulz in parliament.
By Demosthenes
Falx wrote:At any rate we are delivering on our promise of lulz in parliament.

I guess so... :lol:

@QatzelOk All Zionists are Jews, but not all J[…]

World War II Day by Day

May 23, Thursday Fascists detained under defense[…]

Taiwan-China crysis.

War or no war? China holds military drills around[…]

Waiting for Starmer

@JohnRawls I think the smaller parties will d[…]