Breaking Election News! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Demosthenes
    Two Injured on Floor of Parliament

Violence broke out on the floor of Parliament today as the results of the latest poll were determined to have been rigged. The acting head of the polling commision, one Dr. House, was determined to have acted in conjunction with the fascist coalition in overloading the vote for the Fascists. In an act of justice, the leader of the SN, Potemkin, moved to apprehend the villian Dr. House with the full support of at least two vocal members of the SLD. In response Dr. House took one innocent swing voter captive and used his body as a human shield as he attempted to assassinate all three members of the arresting body. Valiently, two of the three combined their efforts in order to disarm the obviously mad former pollster.

Potemkin, as the leader of the communists had this to say: "The attack on my person only goes to show how vitally important the upcoming elections really are. The oppostion right wing parties will stop at nothing to maintain their economic and cultural hegemony over all those of the working class. One can only hope this incident incites those liberals to understand just who the enemy really is, and moves them once and for all to the side of the working class and away from the servants of the elite bourgeoisie"
    No word as yet how today's events might influence the formation of a coalition between the SLD and the SN. Not tradionally known for working together despite their leftist bents, the cooperation shown today might provide some basis for future endeavors.

Dr. House was treated in the hospital and remians under armed guard until such time as the breadth of his crimes against the people are known. Fasces is also wanted for questioning. At press time the individual who was severely wounded during the incident, identified as one: Brio, was in critical condition at PoFo general. The SLD has promised to take care of all his related medical expenses.

-Parliamentary Report, 09/04/09 in conjunction with AP/Reuters
By Fasces
Bah! Of course the radical left ignores the ballot stuffing of their own allies!

Last edited by Fasces on 10 Apr 2009 00:00, edited 1 time in total.
By Nets
But fasces the radical left are children, we expected better from you.
By Fasces
Precisely why all possible must be done to prevent them from assuming a leadership position! Imagine! A country run by children!

In any case, it is all a conspiracy! The anarchists stuffed our ballots as well, to implicate us in their own fraud!
By Dr House
I should sue you for libel, Demos.

1. When Potemkin drew his firearm I thought he meant to kill me rather than arrest me, since he is not a member of any law enforcement agencies. I fired in self-defense

2. Brio walked into my gunfire, he was passed out and I thought he was already dead when I used him as a shield. I panicked, since I still thought Potemkin was about to kill me.

3. I did not, I repeat, did not collaborate with Fasces' vote-rigging. If I had rigged the vote it would have been in favor of my own party.
By Demosthenes
Clearly Potemkin is a Hero of all people on PoFo and the Dr. House/Fasces collaberation is an abomination that must be exterminated from politics!
By Dr House
We'll leave that for the courts to decide.
By Fasces
Was the PNL not guilty of vote tampering as well?

Choose the People of PoFo! The only party to recognize the inefficiency and corruption of the democratic system!
By Demosthenes
I think at this time, the true victim, besides the people of PoFo is clearly Brio, the subject of the savage attack, who only wanted to catch a buzz and check on the delivery of his promised unicorn and mermaid.

We should be praying for him right now, not squabling about continued guilt...
By Fasces
It is true. We are the victims in this attempt for sabotage, and an attack on our credibility by the anarchist conspiracy.
By Dr House
Fasces wrote:Was the PNL not guilty of vote tampering as well?

It certainly was not!

Demosthenes wrote:I think at this time, the true victim, besides the people of PoFo is clearly Brio, the subject of the savage attack, who only wanted to catch a buzz and check on the delivery of his promised unicorn and mermaid.

We should be praying for him right now, not squabling about continued guilt...

I agree, and my use of him as a human shield was out of panic alone. To him and his family, I extend my sincerest apologies.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Was the PNL not guilty of vote tampering as well?

You're right, not guilty.
By Arbiter Azariah
EXTREMIST PARTIES SPOIL BALLOT, NOBODY SURPRISED
Reuters, PoFograd: The newly minted democratic process in PoFo has (again) proven unstable, with extremist parties tampering with the ballots (again) to insidious ends (again).
The result has proven to be a source of national embarrassment, this being the third electoral round which has returned vastly faulty results. It has also left many candidates and future members of parliament pointing fingers.

"This really is beyond a joke," said Nets, federal chairman of the PoFo Unity Coalition, at a press conference outside of the PoFograd Parliament House. "This is the third time we've held a round of elections, and we still unable to have people taking seats. The citizens of this country deserve much better than what it's getting.."

The results returned indicated highly disproportionate vote for the fascist People for PoFo party. Unusual results were also returned for the anarchic Revolutionary Front and the anti-immigration Pan-National League, the latter holding the highest returns.

Paradigm, a policy advisor and Social Liberal Democrats candidate, has been quick to pounce on a confession by the president of People for PoFo's admission that his party was heavily involved in ballot tampering. "Why is it we insist on tolerating dirty tricks by these unsavoury elements?" he asked the press as he stepped outside of his office this morning. "we know these parties have far less support than the results indicate. Fasces himself admitted to electoral fraud, for God's sake."

However, Fasces has been quick to dismiss his party's actions. "The People of PoFo were taking precautions to defend this land of ours from an imminent domination by the loony left. Besides, fascists spoiling the democratic process is like a baby soiling itself. You might not like it, but you can't get mad; it's not like they can help it."

Conservative Alliance chairman Dan has seized control of the Electoral Commissioner position from its previous holder Dr House, declaring a new election with very different conditions. The polls are currently open, and will remain so until Easter Monday.
By Andres
Dr House wrote:If I had rigged the vote it would have been in favor of my own party.
Your party got upwards of 15 votes in less than an hour. :eh:
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
As far as I'm concerned, that was the people of PoFo. I haven't heard any peep of voter tampering.
By Clausewitz
Aribter Azariah wrote:Besides, fascists spoiling the democratic process is like a baby soiling itself. You might not like it, but you can't get mad; it's not like they can help it.

I lol'ed repeatedly.
By Fasces
PoP Press Release

There are several facts pertinent to this case, which deserve to be brought to attention.

The PoP, the RF, and the PNL received upwards of a dozen votes within an hour, the first two during the same hour, the PNL during the previous night.

In fact, questions about the authenticity and verifiability of the initial poll had already been raised prior to the blatant fraud committed by both the PoP and the RF.

This is, of course, proof of the liberal democratic system's tendency towards corruption and fraud. The People of PoFo acted only to prove this point, and highlight the failings of the democratic process, and the need for more strict electoral policies to be enacted. The People of PoFo, through their blatant fraud, brought attention to the hidden fraud behind every single ballot cast, and is fully confident that the PNL were not the only major party guilty of some fraud, as the type of electoral turnout shown borders on the unbelievable. As such, the PoP must be commended as an organization that acted in the interests of the people - to invalidate a clearly rigged election, and to ensure that future elections are all conducted in a manner of fairness and trust.
By Andres
The PoP is just trying to weasel out of it. Only after the case of fraud was raised, did they come forward to admit their wrongdoing. They want to adjudicate high motives to their underhandedness, when in fact they are just a party of cheaters. As soon as the parliament convenes, a measure punishing them (mayhaps even with disbandment) should be passed.

The fact that you're a genocide denier is pretty […]

@Rancid When the Republicans say the justice […]

:lol: ‘Caracalla’ and ‘Punic’, @FiveofSwords .[…]

Current Jewish population estimates in Mexico com[…]