PoFo Unity Coalition - Liberal (PUC-L) - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By dilpill
For the purposes of the election, will this be considered another party, or should all of the PUC and PUC-L votes be counted as the same? I think it would affect the total number of seats that the complete PUC would hold, and I don't want this little division to destroy my dream of a Grand Coalition. :|
By Arbiter Azariah
For the election, and at all times, both wings are one party. They are simply factions in the one party that were created as a means of organising the PUC's wings. They approach elections, coalition agreements and most legislative policies as one cohesive unit.
By Vladimir
Minimum Wage – the minimum wage should be decided on a regional basis in order to guarantee a bare minimum of self sufficiency.

wow :lol: so a tendency of wages to a bare minimum "promises prosperity and growth for all citizens" :lol:
Any SLD members looking at any dealings with the PUC-L: I urge you to reconsider :|
By Clausewitz
Falx wrote:And just checking thunder, you do realize that while this party sounds good it is entirely subordinate to the regular PUC which has this gems in its platform:

This party is not subordinate to the all-PUC caucus on matters of social policy, on which we can write our own.

That is how we have liberal planks on abortion and same-sex marriage.
By Dan
Greetings.

The CA has begun coalition talks for forming a centre-right coalition government. We have already invited the PUC-C, and also extend the invitation to the PUC-L.

You may find that the PUC-L could have an influence over a mdoerate conservative government and that coalition talks with the CA may be preferable to those with the hardliners of the SN and the SLD with elements beholden to the SN.
By Lightman
I would like to note that in the future that alerting the PUC will be itself sufficient, as we negotiate as one party. One half of our party will not join a coalition that the other is excluded from.
By Dan
That sounds good. I wasn't sure if the PUC-L was keeping on top of the rapidly expanding PUC-C discussions.
By Nets
What rapidly expanding PUC-C discussions?
By Dan
The PUC-C thread is at page 7, and during the time I was writing my invitation to the PUC-C the thread gained 3 new replies. Maybe that was atypical, but it seemed to indicate a rapid expansion in discussions.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

For China is Russia the only big ally they have...[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]

BRICS will fail

Americans so desperate for a Cold War 2.0 they inv[…]

They do not have equality of opportunity compared […]