Names, Names, and more Names - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By R_G
I updated the map again.

You don't like Rammerville I take it?

Is it because you have a distaste for Rams or ramming?

:|
By Demosthenes
It would be extremely nice if someone, *cough* Dilpill *cough* would go through this thread and perhaps the biographies thread and fill up some more names. I would do it but I am really busy with other matters.

Please note, I would like one small port city in the east to be named "Heimdall", and one of the interior farming regions to be named "Utrecht".

Thanks.

Once done, it would be great if it was pm'd to me so I could officially add it to the sticky.
By Donna
I propose that the right-ward island (which appears to be nameless) be called Trondheim and its North-Eastern most city named New Hammerfest.
By Holt
Shouldn't the North-Eastern most city have a Celtic name (based on what has already been discussed)?
By Donna
That's fine as well.

New Hammerfest can be located elsewhere.
By dilpill
Russian_Guy wrote:You don't like Rammerville I take it?

Not Particularly :|

It would be extremely nice if someone, *cough* Dilpill *cough* would go through this thread and perhaps the biographies thread and fill up some more names. I would do it but I am really busy with other matters.

Ok, I've done that, but there are quite a few unnamed regions, islands, bodies of water, towns, villages, and cites left.

Can anyone help me come up with more names? I've started stealing from Sweden, Denmark, etc....

New Hammerfest can be located elsewhere.

:|
By Donna
A town, a village, whatev.

I just want some place to be named New Hammerfest.
By Dr House
By Donna
"Hammer" as part of a geographical name exists in Norway. There are two cities in Norway called Hammerfest and Lillehammer.
By Demosthenes
dilpill wrote:So, yeah. Thanks for all the help guys.

Tell me about it.

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]