PUC/PUC-L Vote on Participating in the GC (members only) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
I suggest all PUC/PUC-L members vote whether to participate in the grand coalition with the SLD, CA, PNL. In case the motion passes, I suggest we appoint a provisional negotiator to put forward our position and formally join the coalition. Of course, ideally this responsibility would fall upon our party leader- Nets, but he has been absent for a while and the term for forming a government is about to come to a close, so I think this is the best we can do.
By peter_co
Of course I say Yes to joining the coallition
By peter_co
Ok, these appear to be the only active participants of our party (I don't even dare think what this means for our prospects in the next election :hmm:), and the deadline for forming a government is tomorrow, so unless anyone objects, I am about to soon declare that we are participating in the coalition.
By peter_co
One other question, is anyone here willing to take up public office. It makes no sense to ask for control of ministries unless we have the people to fill those positions. :lol: It appears that the other parties are willing to let us have foreign affairs, and I want that one if nobody is opposed. We can probably also get finance if somebody wants to do that. If not, you can check out the list to see what you want and we can ask for it in coallition negotiations.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Not in this case. Israel treats the entire Palest[…]

I spent literal months researching on the many ac[…]

meh, we're always in crsis. If you look at the […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...Other than graduating from high school and bei[…]