Official Game discussion thread- Pending Changes (ANY) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Here you may discuss all the issues that have been plaguing the game lately. However, I ask that you wait until you read the forthcoming posts concerning where we're going before you comment.

Your cooperation is appreciated by all.
By Vanasalus
^
Why do not we (THP) have a representative in that council? :eh:
By Demosthenes
This isn't about representation of the parties.

Oxymoron wrote:o bloody hell here we go again.

No, here we don't go again. This isn't any attempt to sieze power.
By Vanasalus
o bloody hell here we go again.

Why? THP did not took part any position during recent brawl between radical left and radical right. We are one of the largest parties in the parliament and we have been always constructive. 8)

This isn't about representation of the parties.

The names in the council say otherwise.
By Demosthenes
The parties had nothing to do with consideration on the part of who would sit on the council.

I choose three of them personally and we worked out the other two.

These members are considered above the game, and beyond their parties in terms of deciding game rules and whatnot.

Bear in mind, once a government forms it will have the power to over turn any rules it doesn't like.

This is only an attempt to settle things down, and regain order.

I wrote:However, I ask that you wait until you read the forthcoming posts concerning where we're going before you comment.

Be patient boys. You can't have read the other thread yet.
By Oxymoron
No, here we don't go again. This isn't any attempt to sieze power.

Demo sorry I should have been more direct, I was responding to Vanasalus. I appreciate you taking initiative, hopefully you can bring this game back from the almost dead. Good show Demo.
By ingliz
Demo:

Question - Why are you deleting posts wholesale? There is now no record of what has transpired. Is this vandalism really necessary? Your decisions as GM are getting sillier and sillier
By Dave
The posts detract from what is conducive to the game's success, and a record of negative events which transpired is neither desirable nor necessary.
By ingliz
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So you are in favour of airbrushing history?

If it was not something in your blood, then it wo[…]

I trust Biden with my country, I wouldn't go as[…]

@Pants-of-dog the tweets address official statem[…]

No dummy, my source is Hans Rosling. https://en.[…]