Has an election bulletin been sent out? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
I would hate for this election to be decided only by those of us who have been hanging around here the last three or four days. Does everyone know that the polls are currently open?
By Demosthenes
As Fox highly frowns, and when I say highly, I mean...like...he hates it; We are not allowed to let anything from the sim spill over to any other forum on the site. Meaning, we are not allowed to advertise elsewhere on the site.

I assume pming those you know on the site is just fine, but if Fox receives any complaints about that...well, you get the picture.
By Falx
I don't get it, did the parliament in SE really end that badly?
By Demosthenes
What I know of is that it caused the original SE to shut down altogether, and is what caused PoFo to be created in teh first place.

I got here just after all that, so all I know are the stories, but he has warned me explicity about this sim multiple times, and that's why I keep acting like everyone's least favorite uncle.

Sorry for all that, but I'm hoping we can all get past the little things and have a good game. :)
By Falx
What I know of is that it caused the original SE to shut down altogether, and is what caused PoFo to be created in teh first place.

Bloody hell, but from what I've heard he let them actually run the whole site democratically a big mistake as can be plainly seen for how many parties have threatened to get me kicked out of parliament, pofo and life so far.
By Donna
As Fox highly frowns, and when I say highly, I mean...like...he hates it

I'm starting to understand why Fox would hate this thing so much.

@Rancid https://www.youtube.com/[…]

Just because someone lives in a culture does not […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Yes that was pretty much the Gold Standard of pea[…]