What is the Gov.'s position on Marijuana, - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Zyx
Fair, but why would you hang around in the MP's lobby?

Don't you have a job, lol.
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Why would MPs be hanging out in the MP lobby all day either?

It's simple, RP time is different for every single thread. It cannot be thought that characters are not in every place at once for every single thread they are in. Instead, that thread is but a snippet in time.
By Zyx
I misnamed it, honestly.

I guess that the word would have just been Parliament.

As far as lobbies are concerned, though, you walk in and chat. I figured it'd be the equivalent of the room, but it has no activity.
By Dr House
Zyx wrote:It doesn't make sense that a non-MP would talk with an MP on legislation or what have you. That's like one of us chatting with Congresspeople and in Congress. I don't know if it makes sense.

There are several people in the MP party list in every party that did not get seats.

For the last time Kumatto, this does not operate the same way a real parliament does. It can't.
By MistyTiger
Subversive Rob is in charge of legal affairs, so you should PM him about it.
By MB.
Why would I do that? Is Marijuana illegal?
By dilpill
Probably, but I doubt the law is being enforced currently. We've never passed anything to legalize it, and the previous regime probably had laws prohibiting the use of MJ.
By MistyTiger
MB wrote:Why would I do that? Is Marijuana illegal?

He would be able to better answer your question and perhaps draft a bill on the government's position on drugs, and marijuana in particular. He's the Attorney General.

talking about religion As I should be doing. Th[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLEFm2BjyoY http[…]

The reality is that post ww2 'west' only exists t[…]

Someone's personal level of outrage doesn't give […]