General Election! (Voting Only) - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By grassroots1
For the record I didn't realize that the Marijuana Parties were in any way related to neoliberalism and freemarketism, I changed my vote solely out of my love for marijuana.
By Dr House
Neoliberalism and freemarketism are the best thing since sliced bread. :)
By MB.
grassroots1 wrote:For the record I didn't realize that the Marijuana Parties were in any way related to neoliberalism and freemarketism, I changed my vote solely out of my love for marijuana.

The MP as represented in this election is a green-humanist-social-technocratic party, as best as I can establish from the paltry imput its 'members' have submitted to-date.

If you are interested in building a platform I suggest you contribute in the requisite thread, as this is an 'official election only' thread, and discourse is strictly forbidden (praise the fuhrer!).
By Doomhammer
Edit:

Ingliz, in a PM, wrote:Hi,

You have 2 parties on your ballot, please edit out one or it will be spoilt

Jawohl mein Führer!

...So I had to edit out the MJ Party.

My single vote goes to the Conservative Alliance.

Make a note of it.
By ingliz
grassroots1's vote is ambiguous and, although I have asked, he hasn't edited his post to make his intention clear (His use of the " :p " emoticon in his PM is not helping). Until he does so, if he does so it looks doubtful, his ballot is spoilt.

Spoilt in the sense that it cannot be assigned to the SN-RF.

A vote for the Marijuana Party is a wasted vote, a spoilt ballot, in any case.
By Oxymoron
Ingliz you decide nothing, we cast our votes and they will count.
By skinster
I have a marijuana party often anyway, so I vote SN-RF.
By Il Duce
Marijuana Party.

As a member of the PoP party, i believe this election is a joke.
By grassroots1
The MP as represented in this election is a green-humanist-social-technocratic party, as best as I can establish from the paltry imput its 'members' have submitted to-date.

Really... viewtopic.php?p=1872907#p1872907

Edit: Oh, I see. Most marijuana parties. In this election. Still, why use the same name if you have a fundamentally different program?

If you are interested in building a platform I suggest you contribute in the requisite thread, as this is an 'official election only' thread, and discourse is strictly forbidden (praise the fuhrer!).

Haven't you just explained the platform of the MP in this thread?

And Ingliz, I have to side with Oxymoron on this one, I never changed my vote back so it stands as Marijuana Party, and it should count.
Last edited by grassroots1 on 14 Jul 2009 02:49, edited 1 time in total.
By Arbiter Azariah
I'm not much for legalising the herb, but I AM a fan of anti-communism and free elections. As such, I will consider the Marijuana Party a 'change to win' coalition, and will cast my vote with them.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Many voters/supporters are single issue voters/su[…]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]