Election Watch - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
Forum rules: This is a the archive of the "PoFo Parliament". A user-run project.
By Oxymoron
No, he will suffer the consequences of his actions, as will those who are foolish enough to join him in intentionally spoiling their ballots.

ingliz, Joke of the House

No he will not suffer anything, you are a traitor Ingliz to the Republic of PoFo and you here by banished from our fair shores. Good bye thank you playing.
By Demosthenes
Hmmm...I see.

Well I know MB enjoys some controversey for it's own sake, but I wonder who it really hurts to just go ahead and count their votes?

Ah, it's up to you, I'm not getting involved officially unless we go to melt down faze and I have to suggest to Fox it's time to shut it down.

In other words, I'm talking as a player, nothing else.

It just doesn't seem that fun to own 90% of the vote, by somewhat odd conditions-- noting that the opposition didn't follow the letter of the law-- I mean, where do we go from here? Communist state? Game over right? May as well press the reset button and start all over if that happens. (and put a "1" in the Win column, of course.)

I'm just observing that it appears more than anything that a personality conflict between two users is the problem, rather than any legitimate election concern.
By MB.
I wonder if the PNL will be able to snatch a seat in the coming Ingliz-Gramscian-Stalinist scum parliament of Ingliz, Kumatto, afk Dan, and ??

Oxy wrote:ingliz, Joke of the House

Snap.

Demosthenes, I don't think it is necessary to do anything. I think this simulation is mature enough (at this point in its communist history) to sort itself out.

that a personality conflict between two users is the problem, rather than any legitimate election concern.

The thing is, Ingliz and I have very similar personalities. We both believe in the game and want to see it progress-- we simply possess radically different ideas about how it is best to do that.
By Dr House
MB. wrote:wonder if the PNL will be able to snatch a seat

Nope. Both PNL members still active voted MP.

For the republic, and for the lulz.
By MB.
Right on Dr. House. I knew you were a true nationalist!

Do you know why Dave hasn't voted? Did he quit the game?
By Dr House
It appears so, unfortunately.
By ingliz
24 votes SN-RF

2 votes CA

1 vote PNL

18 spoilt ballots
By MB.
If the libertarians allied with the conservatives and actaully voted the CA might gain a few more seats.
By Sephardi
ingliz what will you do after the election? Make up bills and have all your communist buddies vote Aye again? Is it really that fun playing with yourself?

And guess what Ingliz? The Humanist Party was taken up by MB, who became the leader, and changed the party's name to the Marijuana Party. That means our votes are official! YAY!
By ingliz
That is what I suggested he should do, he declined to take my advice. :)
By Oxymoron
Who are you to offer advice, come down there Zues. I didnt know you are Dear Leader, and the Supreme Court all in one. So scram.
By MB.
Sephardi wrote:The Humanist Party was taken up by MB, who became the leader, and changed the party's name to the Marijuana Party

That's not the correct history at all. :down:

Ingliz wrote:That is what I suggested he should do, he declined to take my commands

:knife:
By ingliz
Who are you to offer advice...

"The Clerk of the Parliament shall have final say in all matters relating to voting rights and regulations"
Article 3(d), The Interim Document
By MB.
Ingliz' reign does represent a glorious red coup, I must admit. Soviet-Empire.com would have been proud, comrade. :*(
By Oxymoron
The Clerk of the Parliament shall have final say in all matters relating to voting rights and regulations"
Article 3(d), The Interim Document

Meaningless, we no longer view that document as binding you have undermined the Republic and no longer does your title entitle you to anything. Now if you want to participate, then I advise you to change your tune.
By QatzelOk
Why are bureaucrats being allowed to destroy PoFo's budding democracy?
By Sephardi
That's not the correct history at all.

I know. It's what Ingliz wanted so I just wrote it so he would stop bitching.
By Eauz
Alright, good for the SN-RF. This means that I am still legitimate. Although, lately, the SN-RF has not done any major offensives against the guerrilla organisation.

*Prepares a few bombs* :muha1:
By Zyx
Eauz is still alive? :eh:

Obviously, as a dead man, he can't vote.
By ingliz
25 votes SN-RF

2 votes CA

2 votes PNL

1 vote SLD

20 spoilt ballots
World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@late If you enter a country, without permission[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]