Politician Payment - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

"It's the economy, stupid!"

Moderator: PoFo Economics & Capitalism Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Decky wrote:Jew York. :*( I see. Well do as you think is best, that is an awkward position. What are you studying?

Well, I studying to be an accountant like my dad. He works for the IRS.
By Decky
There must be loads of jobs in New York for that? It is full of rich people who need their money counting isn't it?
By Decky
As long as you help builders put everything down as an expense even if it isn't so they don't have to pay any tax then it's all good. ;)
Decky wrote:As long as you help builders put everything down as an expense even if it isn't so they don't have to pay any tax then it's all good. ;)

Well I tell you this, there will be no right wing rallies in NYC without a fash being bash, that's why there's none here.
AFAIK wrote:Politicians in Japan are highly paid as well, yet they still prefer to be bribed by TEPCO and other nuclear companies than to regulate them.

I don't recall Japanese politicians being particularly well paid. Certainly their abilities are not held in high regard by the Japanese people.
Singapore is an outlier and doesn't prove anything.

I think you will find a consistent inverse relationship between the pay of public officials relative to local norms and the level of corruption. In many of the most corrupt societies, public officials' pay is derisory: they can't actually live without being corrupt.
By Bosnjak
Ask any criminal what he prefers 1 Million clean or 1 Billion in 1 and 10 Dollar notes...
By Bosnjak
They get far to few compared to private ecpnomics. A russkis Minister you can nm Beine with 2 Million....

Singapur does this to get best Headset for state jobs

Yeah, I'm in Maine. I have met Jimjam, but haven'[…]

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]