The End of Diamonds - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

"It's the economy, stupid!"

Moderator: PoFo Economics & Capitalism Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Bosnjak
in 10-20 Year are all Diamonds processed so they exist no more Diamonds which are the ultimate luxury good.

everybody who has some will see huge increase in Worth especialy the russian cut (brilliant) also ultrasmall Diamonds are interessting but also the jewish-southafrican princess cut (newest) are interessting as reserve
By Ter
De Beers is paying Botswana not to mine a lot of diamonds in order not to disturb the market.
They even poured asphalt on top of the places where diamonds are abundant.
By Bosnjak
DeBeer waits on the End of the Diamond Era. from Boko Haram over Afro-Canibals to Lord's ressistance army are robbing the Kivu Region for Diamonds and Coltan. The People there do not know which law is existing when the hordes of Kinshasa came through.

Artificial Diamonds sees every child, de Beer has machines to test but also you can burn them with over 1500 degree Celsisus if they crack (or explode) by burning they are real.
By ness31
but also you can burn them with over 1500 degree Celsisus if they crack (or explode) by burning they are real.

So, should I want to test the the authenticity (Anyone into gemology who knows the correct phrase?) of a diamond I can put it under immense heat, (indeed I wouldn't even know where to find something that burns at 1500 degrees) and then once I have destroyed it, I can claim "it was real". :lol:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Godstud did you ever have to go through any of […]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]