On the ethics of theft - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

So stealing the liberty to understand this real moment where a few can capture the hearts and minds of fellow genders within a species of male and female lifetimes to fabricate some vernacular means of tribalistic rights of social identity being superior to sharing the moment always here and forever now to details never duplicated is what humanity has always been throughout history?

Who's fault is it really? What is a who compared to a sole result of specific ancestry being male or female like every other lifetime within the predatory prey life of the animal food chain being whole results to half the details within the next generation of human lifetimes keeping the life of the human species presently here?

Look beyond theory and theology as both are contrived means to tipping the scales of natural balance.

embezzlement of ancestry through institutional divde and conquer using psychology and psychiatry to formulate philosophies that must be honored within the rule of law granting stealing other people's liberty to think for themselves as themself.

Wonder why democracy never works more than 10 generations under one ideology? Self evident. that is 200 years humanity time or in natural balance of now always here, 200 revolutions of this planet revolving around the solar system's north magnetic star rising in the East and setting in the West separating light and dark, expansion peaks and contracting peaks occurring simmultainiously without destroying the whole solar system now, or ever.

Understand how and why that happens physically, it is self evident, even within reality blanketing over it verbally in theory and theology.

That is the true power of choice, not being forced to pick from what relaity wishes were true. True and real aren't the same thing. Truth and reality are just social justifications character use to deny what real remains regardless what humanity believes could be, would become, or should have always been.

Kind of blends within another thread about "ought".
Pay attention to functioning results changing the details never duplicated. This thread is designed to pit legalities against ethics and both against moralities.

Three stages of philosophical goverances competing to rule the moment the next generation forms their collective soul identity in educated vernacular tribalism governing male and female lifetimes currently living within the compounded added ancestry within conceptions conceiving their physical replacements keeping the human species relative to energy cannot be created or destroyed/functions while changing shape and form/details are never du[picated twice using the same self contained elements of matter, gaseous, liquid, and mineral content of Earth remaining exactly as it appears now functioning as it has throughout humanity's atttempts to block understanding of what being human has always been.

So stealing the ability to think for one's self to force the poopulation of male and female lifetimes within one [predatory species is purely ethical, legal, and moral so the few educating societal evolution can rule cellular adaption for generations passing through now.

Hogwash. Social justification that hypotheses and hypothetical creating hyperbole in symbolism over substance is what makes up the physical parts of metaphysical reasons nobody knows. Governance begins with adopting a psychological philosophy character counts and genders don't matter.

There is the metaphor of Satan and God. Good and evil, rights vs liberty. Because in reality the only rights are those of collective salvation in protecting an ideology and the evil in relaity is a sole existence understanding how their thoughts have been managed vernaculary with metaphors of maybe making up incomplete facts used as rule of law definitions of who's who socially significant to maintaining humanity's rule over human ancestry's ancestors here now.

Elements to societal evolution in devotion to words God/spirituality/intellect, Country, Community, and Character as instincts aren't intelligent by definition from institutional franchises of humanity's tribal behaviors pitting ancestors against their own ancestry metaphorically.

This is why I speak in cyberspace, as technology finally mirrored brains functions outside the body the same way it functions within each sloe lifetime.
The subliminal battlefield of conceived sole results of ancestry vs educated collective soul details of adopting vernacular tribalism.
I expect this post gets deleted, so I won't be mad or angry when it does. I understand why when it does happens and surpised if it doesn't.
Thank you for not deleting my post completely and the hint to the thread it was pulled from where stealing is perfectly ethical.

All though I find it interesting being honest and honoring misleading directives of ideology so some subjected topic justifying being dishonest doesn't get derailed?

Why is it existentialism can be derailed and exponentials live regardless the direction one side faces separately than the other five halves of the whole total sum of everything taking place around results agruing details after the results were established being exactly as they balanced into.

You guys are just so much more intellectual characters than I am an instinctive gender of the same species with different ancestry living the same functions ancestry becomes ancestors so far passing through this instant of universal balancing action and reaction never creating or destroying the contracting results expanding details never duplicated twice as before or since added to the present constant changes taking place now.

What separates natural balances and humanity's rule of law?
Funny how social justification doesn't accept ignorance of the law as a valid excuse for not picking a side of collective ideology protecting theology and defending theory.

Kind of like the coin toss where heads you win, tails I lose. Like I would bet with those odds. But again, thanks for leaving my post somewhere instead of completely deleted.
Property is theft, therefore theft is property, therefore theft is ethical. QED. :)
Potemkin wrote:Property is theft, therefore theft is property, therefore theft is ethical. QED. :)

You are joking, correct?

so the separation of right and wrong ways to remain balanced within this sole moment universal balancing is contained you blind natural balance with protecting faiths and defending theories created to franchise morality, legalities, and ethics to be separated single topic decimal points of subjectivity, objectivity, and relativity so generations are educated to believe there is no bond between grandparents, parents, and grandchildren outside societal institutionalism?

Past, present, and future contained within the same instant character roles change by conception of another generation of male and female replacements of human lifetimes stacking up sometimes four or fives generations at a time. Could make things confusing when everybody doesn't understand the functions keeping everything together while forever changing here.

but wait, that is why art direct reality teaching the last conceived to believe they aren't physically linked to ancestry as inteeligence comes from beyond this instant never staying the same details twice, even within the body of a sole lifetime.

What is the property in the ability to think for one's self no other object will ever be duplicated as to have again?

Know the real constraints of time management of physical functions always being balanced universally now in this instant of compounding exponentials contracting into the expanding details using the same kind of results down to the periodic table of elements making up everything on this planet as it functions during our exchange of syllables.
Last edited by onemalehuman on 30 Apr 2012 23:15, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what you just said, onemalehuman, but it sounded awesome. :smokin:
Potemkin wrote:I don't know what you just said, onemalehuman, but it sounded awesome. :smokin:

I described real, not defined a reality. No wonder you don't know, you adopted to become society's child so you don't have to accept being ancestral results passing through one physical balance point every ancestor survived or you wouldn't be here now.

Have a great time while the planet spins, revolves, and spirals within the solar system where it repeats the actions galactically the same way.
Oh, and results contract back into the elements of the periodic table too. The substance to ashes to ashes and dust to dust.
Oh the metaphors run so shallow.
Potemkin, Have you ever watched the movie "Inception". Remember when decareo's character was walking in that 4th level and everything was crumbling in the backround, I see that going on now with societal evolution.

Just because some gender started discussing physical absolutes always in plain sight. Governance is the extinction of the human species as understanding real is the extinction of theory and theology regulating ancestors to choose between protecting a faith or defending a theory.

Again goes back to the coin toss offered me all my life by society, heads they win, tails I lose.
Potemkin wrote:Property is theft, therefore theft is property, therefore theft is ethical. QED. :)

WTF? Don't cha know that "property is liberty"? ;)
Soixante-Retard wrote:
WTF? Don't cha know that "property is liberty"? ;)

The properties of how everything balances out within a sole instant is really something to comprehend as it operates in plain sight all the time while details are never duplicated twice for real other than relative realities pretending space time exists beyond this moment.
Paradigm wrote:I don't know why you guys are talking about property. Don't you know it's impossible? ;)

:lol:

Sorry, OMH, what were you saying?
Soixante-Retard wrote:
:lol:

Sorry, OMH, what were you saying?

What species owns the characteristic properties of the elements within the periodic table that assembles everything existing now?

I am asking physically not metaphoric symbolic values. The only way to physically expalin how and why everything came to be exactly as it was and is continuing to stay within the genetic constants of details never duplicated and coincide with economic rule of 72 in simple compounding.

Gaseous indiviudal elements, liquid individual elements, and mineral individual elements making up the volumn mass of ever changing details within the self containment of universal natural balance.

To paradigm, my passion in life since I was 7 years old was to understand real life better than reality. I reached that point in 2005. Imagine living in the eternity every character of reality believes it, eternal life, arrives after death?

Look past the politics of pitting past generations against the future generation created by the parenting bridge of a childs two parents and the grandchild's 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents so long as incests changes the numbers of soles making the contracting lifetimed expanding the details of DNA in each next generation.

Now changes roles within this instant adding everything together compounded so far universally. Before the big bang things had to contract into 4 dimensions of combined combinations of gaseous, liquid, and mineral elements becoming individual results of solar systems and galaxies before event horizons like this planet has constantly in contact all the time never move as the masses self contained never stoip changing the details self maintaining the self evident results.

This is so simple why doesn't every human comprehend it since they arrived within now's results as a single fertilized cell by contracting two reproductive cells of whole results to half this generation conceived within every gendered result mirroring ancestry so far.

I guess reality's theory and theology is to important. Why is that? I understand how that came to be from watching social justification character matters and genders don't count if not part of a collective ideology.
onemalehuman wrote:You are joking, correct?

This sentence proves that everyone has at least one coherent sentence inside themselves.

Or, therefore, to translation duress?:

It proves that the vortex of American exceptionalism which doesn't dilly the subtext of an anagramization of Social norms (X squared times the square root of Australian rainfall) is the true ontological vehemently strumming his guitar as the perpetuation of discordant memes rots our minds?
QatzelOk wrote:This sentence proves that everyone has at least one coherent sentence inside themselves.

Or, therefore, to translation duress?:

It proves that the vortex of American exceptionalism which doesn't dilly the subtext of an anagramization of Social norms (X squared times the square root of Australian rainfall) is the true ontological vehemently strumming his guitar as the perpetuation of discordant memes rots our minds?

You need a lesson in understanding physical absolutes where results remain constantly balanced within one universal instant while everything taking place just compounds the details present limiting the threshold to metaphysical anything is possible.

Let us start with character definitions of societal evolution. What is the substance to those metaphors converting ancestors ito society's children creating rivalries between past generations, the current parenting generation of those just arriving as all in-between are formed into male and female configurations of the total sum conceptions added specifically as they were and are continuing regardless if it is humans or any other plant and animal species within the cellular adaption created by compounding elements of the periodic table making both inorganic and organic results here now as usual.

Wait, this isn't comprehendable to your ideology, why? It wasn't me that educated your ancestry to protect the adopted faith and act like heroes defending what everyone else believes thinking time exists beyond this physical instant the universe changes the same way everywhere balancing the limits of expanding details within the constant reuslts functioning the same way every generation regardless the character roles assumed in denying every body knows because of how and why they exist now never staying the same details as before or since what exists nothing remains as it was.

But vernacular tribalism gives those seeking a means to escape real by pretending to become a character in fantasy that sole lifetimes can live longer than the species that conceived their body into eternity's results so far.

So simple existential paths separating the whole process prevents instincts from exposing the intellectual reality painted with words of social significance to society and the greater good of humanity's intentions of making sure no body comprehends what they knew at conception being a single fertilized cell a result of contracting reproductive cells of two separate lifetimes becoming half of that lifetime's playing with their 4 grandparents that aren't there by accident or some entity beyond the moment balancing here all the time.

Ever here about always having to choose between the lesser of two evils? The theology demanding each sole result adopt a faith that a gender's duty is to save every other belief. That is the foundation to no win scenarios. The third divide is never in the debate between two preconceived notions of national identity each generation grandparents and grand children demand the parenting generation take care of them.

See how humanity plays both ends against the middle during the instant constantly balancing everything universally the same way all the time.

What separates an entrepreneur, philanthropist, society's hero defending characters rights? Vocabulary.

FiveofSwords you are severely misinformed about h[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Today I learned that Ukraine is not allowed to use[…]

This way started because the Israeli government a[…]

Taiwan-China crisis.

I'm sure some do, but there isn't a huge swell of[…]