Malik Obama Posts President Obama's “Kenyan Birth Certificate” - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Malik Obama Posts President Obama's “Kenyan Birth Certificate”

Malik Obama, half-brother of 44th President Barack Hussein Obama and self-designated head of the Obama family, has recently tweeted a controversial picture:

Surely. What's this? pic.twitter.com/jaczNXTIv0
11:13 AM - 9 Mar 2017

President Barack Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate

Ah. So Hindsite is posting bogus.

I found this link just now.

The image, which first surfaced in an eBay auction 2009 and was immediately debunked as a forgery, is of a birth certificate supposedly issued by the British Protectorate of Kenya in 1961. It’s one of several fake documents circulated by proponents of “birtherism,” a nexus of conspiracy theories holding that Obama was never qualified to hold the office because he could not (supposedly) establish natural-born citizenship.

The document says Barack Hussein Obama II was born in Mombasa, a city on the east coast of Kenya. However, Obama’s paternal family lived (and still lives) hundreds of miles to the west in the Nyanza Province, along Lake Victoria. Mombasa, originally part of Zanzibar, wasn’t incorporated into Kenya until the latter became an independent nation in 1963, two years after Obama was born. Additionally, historians specializing in African history have pointed out several other anachronisms that betray the certificate as a hoax.

The timing of Malik Obama’s reposting of the forgery suggests that it’s a propaganda effort aimed at discrediting his half-brother, who has been rumored in the far-right media to be spearheading opposition to President Trump’s agenda. In a previous tweet, Malik has declared himself the president’s “Thot Patrol General”:

Malik Obama ✔ @ObamaMalik
I stopped being the first brother of the United States and became Thot Patrol General for President Trump. God is Great!
12:49 PM - 8 Mar 2017
5,462 5,462 Retweets 13,360 13,360 likes

Malik responded to dismissive media reports questioning the authenticity of the birth certificate in a Trumpian fashion by slamming journalists:

Follow
Malik Obama ✔ @ObamaMalik
Gon peel that onion folks. And I don't need crooked, dishonest, and TOTALLY CORRUPT JOURNALISTS to help me.
8:57 AM - 10 Mar 2017
1,493 1,493 Retweets 4,691 4,691 likes

For his part, President Trump was birtherism’s foremost proponent during the 2016 presidential campaign but broke decisively with his co-conspiracy theorists in September of that year when he stipulated that “President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again.”

http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/10/malik- ... rtificate/
buzzfeed = very fake news

buzzfeed wrote:Both Obama and [Chuck] Johnson denied that Johnson writes the president’s half-brother’s tweets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... icate.html

http://www.thepostemail.com/2017/03/10/ ... -document/

http://www.calldrmatt.com/Myth_Busting_ ... Hawaii.htm

http://gotnews.com/breaking-gotnews-com ... ming-next/

At any rate, the Lucas Smith document is fake so this is trolling by someone or other.
MistyTiger wrote:Why does it matter? If this Malik person had this in his possession, why post it now? The timing is suspicious. I bet Trump paid him to post it.

Anyhow, Obama's mother was an American citizen. So that makes Obama a US citizen by birth.

I don't know why he posted it. Someone will have to ask him to find out.
I just posted it for information to those interested, since Obama's long form birth certificate from Hawaii was determined by experts to have been created with Photo Shop or a similar graphic editor.
That's not good enough. Effectively you are saying you don't know, cannot prove it, and are incapable of spending the time required to research your own claim. I am not impressed.

If you cannot be bothered to produce your own evidence, I cannot imagine any reason why this thread should continue to exist. You clearly don't value it very highly.
MB. wrote:That's not good enough. Effectively you are saying you don't know, cannot prove it, and are incapable of spending the time required to research your own claim. I am not impressed.

If you cannot be bothered to produce your own evidence, I cannot imagine any reason why this thread should continue to exist. You clearly don't value it very highly.

A nationally recognized computer expert who has served as contributing author and technical editor for more than 100 books on Adobe and Microsoft software says the Obama long-form birth-certificate image released by the White House is a fraudulent document created with Adobe software.

Adobe Expert - "Obama Birth Certificate 100% Forged"

Proof that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery

Obama Busted: Birth Certificate has Words/Places That DID NOT EXIST In 1961!

“Americans for Freedom of Information” released copies of Obama’s transcripts from Occidental College.
Breaking: Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released to PUBLIC- The Information they Contain COULD GET HIM IMPEACHED! Barry Soetoro, Barack Husein Obama? Born in Kenya, Foreign Student got him his Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program SChOLARSHIP which ONLY FOREIGN STUDENTS may be granted.

OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS PROVIDES CONCRETE EVIDENCE TO ANNUL OBAMA PRESIDENCY

Federal Judge Rules in Obama SSN CASE! Says It doesn't matter if Prez broke law!

MB. wrote:Well the document you describe is here on the whitehouse webpages. This doesn't seem to be the same document your conspiracy videos discuss.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/si ... ficate.pdf

The one you show is just a short form that would be issued if you applied for one because you lost your original.
That was the first one he put on the website. The one the videos are referring to is the long form birth certificate.

At least 10 researchers, analysts and document experts have questioned the validity of the birth certificate Obama released online in 2011.

As WND reported, it was an issue that badgered Obama from before he was inaugurated until well into his second term. Investigations were done, lawsuits were filed, the Supreme Court was lobbied but skeptics of Obama’s constitutional eligibility repeatedly were stymied by federal judges and officials at every turn.

The issue is that the U.S. Constitution requires the president to be a “natural-born citizen” but does not define the term. Scholarly works cited by the Founders defined it as a citizen at birth, born in the country to two citizens of the country, or merely the offspring of two citizens of the country.

The birth certificate Obama displayed on the White House website as “proof positive” of his eligibility states he was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a Kenyan father.

Some immediately pointed out alleged anomalies, questioning its validity, while others argued it also could prove his ineligibility because his father was not a citizen. Some of the lawsuits argued Obama was a dual citizen at birth through his father, contending the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born citizens.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/10-experts-a ... rtificate/
Hindsite wrote:A nationally recognized computer expert who has served as contributing author and technical editor for more than 100 books on Adobe and Microsoft software says the Obama long-form birth-certificate image released by the White House is a fraudulent document created with Adobe software.Adobe Expert - "Obama Birth Certificate 100% Forged"

Thank you for this important information AND did you know that Warren G. Harding fucked Nan Britton in a White House closet while Secret Service agents stood guard???
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So if they are disarming the Ukrainian army why i[…]

only vacation ? i think many of them moved (avoid[…]

The IDF did not raid the hospital until February 1[…]

Well that[']s the thing.. he was wrong A paper, […]