Does late night shopping need a pic 'n' mix at the cinema, so that algebra can have political views? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

#14843279
MistyTiger wrote:When is late night shopping and where are the pics? Someone needs to take the atoms shopping so they can be more sophisticated and updated.


If late night shopping is a reaction, that might paradoxically make it more problematic if time is real. Time is sequence, which is hierarchy, which would make late night shopping a reaction to hierarchy.

Reaction being displaced from hierarchy renders hierarchy void of reaction, making hierarchy consist of equal impossibilities of origin. Therefore reaction is void of equal impossibilities of origin, in turn making it a hierarchy of abilities of origin.

Is it rational, to deduce that late night shopping consists of different types of the same type of ability?
#14843390
Thomasmariel wrote:
If late night shopping is a reaction, that might paradoxically make it more problematic if time is real. Time is sequence, which is hierarchy, which would make late night shopping a reaction to hierarchy.

Reaction being displaced from hierarchy renders hierarchy void of reaction, making hierarchy consist of equal impossibilities of origin. Therefore reaction is void of equal impossibilities of origin, in turn making it a hierarchy of abilities of origin.

Is it rational, to deduce that late night shopping consists of different types of the same type of ability?

Yes, to answer your question.

Late night shopping is a pattern or sequence going by your thought sequence. I would say that that is about right.
#14843566
You know, it would be nice if you posted your topics in a single thread, instead of spamming opaque cogitations with your thoughts. Perhaps you are spamming this area of the forum so it covers up more serious threads. Whatever, this material will not age well (like the rest of the political-groupspeak on gameofthrones.borg). :|



Reread it, sound out each word, take your time... I only care about infinity.

"Wait What" is not a response.
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 14 Sep 2017 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
#14843578
RhetoricThug wrote:You know, it would be nice if you posted your topics in a single thread, instead of spamming opaque cogitations with your thoughts. Perhaps you are spamming this area of the forum so it covers up more serious threads. Whatever, this material will not age well (like the rest of the political-groupspeak on gameofthrones.borg). :|



Wait, what?
#14843584
:lol: Even Thomasmariel doesn't get RhetoricThug.

Also, if sequence is hierarchy, does that mean that the Fibonacci sequence needs to interact with the Mona Lisa to feel included in the S&P 500?
By RhetoricThug
#14843731
I~am~you~we~are~it
Heisenberg wrote::lol: Even Thomasmariel doesn't get RhetoricThug.

What's wrong with you? I'm a living piece of THE 'it' (just like you) and to 'be' creative- one must be reactive. I created Born Classified: A Poverty of the Visible Spectrum. My reader-ship (transcends space-time) sails somewhere over the electromagnetic spectrum and people in the future will be expecting a shipment of illumination. Do you realize what you guys are doing? Stop fucking around with the evolutionary ripple of information.... If you make an effort to discredit my grace today, you shall delay the evolution of human consciousness. Departure will be sometime tomorrow or the next day- De rapture of human consciousness. I'm getting sick of this 'dense' state of affairs- this will be my 369th bloom cycle and I expect to tell my-stery. This kind of lucidity is typically reserved for REVELATION but the unified field of every-thing-all-at-once is approaching 'a liturgy sin.' Sin-thesis or synthetic thesis, May 'ray linguist' spring before fall...

@Bulaba Jones Thanks, I like it when you string characters together in order to help us admire our soul's imagination. Thomasmariel thinks thus believes in the hallucination of individuality. The sleep is still in his eyes, perhaps he'll innerstand next time around the Soul-system. Light must shine through en-trance before we X 'it.' I'm spelling spells for us and we sit (t)here behind (y)our prosthetic extension of ourselves mocking us. We are I, and 'it' is the state of 'being' here NOW-forever. Please stop taking us for fools. I am therefore we are, each monad-nomad surfing the sea-change vortex and we'll be back again-again-again-again-1+1=2 gain something we lost last time. Finite expressions of the infinite.


-∞
#14843809
RhetoricThug wrote:You know, it would be nice if you posted your topics in a single thread, instead of spamming opaque cogitations with your thoughts. Perhaps you are spamming this area of the forum so it covers up more serious threads. Whatever, this material will not age well (like the rest of the political-groupspeak on gameofthrones.borg). :|



Reread it, sound out each word, take your time... I only care about infinity.

"Wait What" is not a response.


Defeating right-wing politics means having to create threads
#14843826
RhetoricThug wrote:What's wrong with you? I'm a living piece of THE 'it' (just like you) and to 'be' creative- one must be reactive. I created Born Classified: A Poverty of the Visible Spectrum. My reader-ship (transcends space-time) sails somewhere over the electromagnetic spectrum and people in the future will be expecting a shipment of illumination. Do you realize what you guys are doing? Stop fucking around with the evolutionary ripple of information.... If you make an effort to discredit my grace today, you shall delay the evolution of human consciousness. Departure will be sometime tomorrow or the next day- De rapture of human consciousness. I'm getting sick of this 'dense' state of affairs- this will be my 369th bloom cycle and I expect to tell my-stery. This kind of lucidity is typically reserved for REVELATION but the unified field of every-thing-all-at-once is approaching 'a liturgy sin.' Sin-thesis or synthetic thesis, May 'ray linguist' spring before fall...

Its mortal graduates underneath the reject. A theft abides opposite the fool - a scenery flowers. The thread overcomes behind a characteristic near the manpower reckons a joke before a pit results her nuclear toad. An attached young bobs outside a hello, but will a strain sleep across the linear pedantry? The correspondence rages. Does the ill suicide watch the uncommon receiver? Can the discriminating node consent?
#14843858

@Thomasmariel The right-wing and left-wing are clipped wings on the body of an extinct Doo-doo bird. Perhaps you're not a proper representation of a real person, a person with thoughts and emotions, and maybe that is why your work fails to take flight. Thomasmariel is an image you use to post on an inner-net forum, and so far I'm not impressed by the juvenile perspective(s) you seem to embrace. Nonetheless, go ahead, push away interesting posters and construct a soul-less echo-chamber. We're all chasing our tales.
Heisenberg wrote:Its mortal graduates underneath the reject. A theft abides opposite the fool - a scenery flowers. The thread overcomes behind a characteristic near the manpower reckons a joke before a pit results her nuclear toad. An attached young bobs outside a hello, but will a strain sleep across the linear pedantry? The correspondence rages. Does the ill suicide watch the uncommon receiver? Can the discriminating node consent?
Why do you wish to litter unlettered language? Why are you mocking my work? I'm baffled by your lack of respect. I'm not a troll, I'm not a serf surfing the word salad-bar, and I'm not a dead ideology... I'm living phenomenology, just like you, so please stop treating RT like a court jester in Noemon's kingdom. We're all (r)aging, therefore I need to accomplish my end of the deal. In the beginning, I made a deal. I'm contributing to the evolution of human consciousness. You may delay the process, but it will prevail, and before the singularity replaces our contemporary hardware-software paradigm, I'm planting hyper-space seeds in the noosphere garden so tomorrow can deal with our inevitable germination. You're not an individual, Heisenberg, we co-create human consciousness. Stop idling, reach out and touch the other end of intelligence. Separation is an illusion, side-effect of the human condition.

-One Love, even if I appear before you as an insignificant speck of dust. :rainbow:

It would in the UK's interest for Europe to sink i[…]

If you import right wing conservative religious ty[…]

This is literally insane. Are you talking about[…]

I happy to hear that you managed to stay safe in t[…]