Would it be nice, if I went around Italy and bragged that it was my opinion that 4 is better than 6? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

I went to Italy once. It was great. They had these smoked paprika potato chips styled like pringles. Those were pretty good. It was before the euro went into effect, so I paid lots of lire for it. A pair of gypsy ladies tried to steal my wallet, and two guys tried to trick me into thinking they were cops who needed to confiscate my currency because counterfeiting was becoming a problem.
Bulaba Jones wrote:I went to Italy once. It was great. They had these smoked paprika potato chips styled like pringles. Those were pretty good. It was before the euro went into effect, so I paid lots of lire for it. A pair of gypsy ladies tried to steal my wallet, and two guys tried to trick me into thinking they were cops who needed to confiscate my currency because counterfeiting was becoming a problem.

Thanks for sharing
I urinated on the excavated grounds of Pompeii when no one was looking. Even at the age of 11, I was challenging social norms and living up to my label as an activist.
Thomasmariel wrote:Would it be nice, if I walked around all of Italy and bragged to people that it was my opinion that 4 is better than 6?

Sometimes four is better than six indeed.
Like four years in prison is better than six years.
I do suggest that you elucidate other people than the Italians.
Italians use their hands a lot when talking and they talk loudly.
They sing when they talk, it is quite unbearable.
Another reason is that Italian food has many names but they are all variations of dough with tomato sauce and some bland cheese. Quite disgusting actually.
I hope this helps.
God speed.
It's true that Italian food is easy to make. Anyone with an understanding of cooking at an amateur level can make some good pasta dishes. But those pasta dishes are often delicious. Linguine alle vongole, aglio i olio (I add mushrooms), and arrabbiata taste marvelous when done right with plenty of garlic. But there is basically no reason to ever go to an Italian restaurant because you can do it in your own kitchen with minimal effort. I have a recipe I've made many times for seafood alfredo, entirely from scratch, that tastes better than the alfredo I've had at any restaurant, regardless of how high class it was. But still, I have to disagree with you @Ter, as there's plenty of Italian food that is delicious.
@Bulaba Jones I have no problem with you and others eating spaghetti/macaroni/vermicelli/penne/ravioli/pizza and what have you but I will stick with Indian and Thai food. Occasionally some European dish out of nostalgia and once or twice a year we have fast food.

As for the goat curry I said it is excellent, not necessarily the best thing in the world. Lamb is indeed wonderful but so is veal. The Wienershnitzel in the Dutch Club is memorable, not to mention Riz de Veau which is unfortunately not available anywhere here. So many wonderful things to eat.
Ter wrote:This happens in the best families, not to worry.

Even in families which surrender their whole island nation, military and pride to a foreign power? An island which is now just another colony, completely subjugated and humiliated.
A line of 'Emperors' with no Empire. Puppets of their American masters. A joke.
Even in a family like that?
BeheadTheFrog wrote:Even in families which surrender their whole island nation, military and pride to a foreign power? An island which is now just another colony, completely subjugated and humiliated.

Are you talking about the United Kingdom ?
If that is the case I refer you to our British members.
BeheadTheFrog wrote:
Even in families which surrender their whole island nation, military and pride to a foreign power? An island which is now just another colony, completely subjugated and humiliated.

Y.U.K.
BeheadTheFrog wrote:

An island that thinks it has an immigrant problem when it is a re- colonisation problem

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O