One Small Truth - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By RhetoricThug
The artist is far more intelligent & beneficial to the human race than the politician.

Art produces inquiry while institutions promote authority.

-RT
By onemalehuman
RhetoricThug wrote:The artist is far more intelligent & beneficial to the human race than the politician.

Art produces inquiry while institutions promote authority.

-RT

Politicians sell the definition of symbolism that gives the artistic license to misdirect real to staged realities. Remember between ruling elites and ruled classifications is managing the predetermined meaning of life through honoring speculation about what life can become if it wasn't self contained to now here all the time.

All anyone has to do is figure out how details never duplicate while spaced apart specifically here individually. Time like money is a symbolic value.
By magnocrat
In terms of intelligence you cannot speak about groups in this way; only about individuals.A group will have a spread of intelligence in the form of a bell curve.
You could say the average intelligence of artists is higher than politicians, but then your into a minefield as to who you select.
Before you can speak of benifit you must define what you mean by that term. That is an immensely difficult task. I certainly would find it almost impossible.
By Godstud
The engineer is the person who does what the artist dreams up.

Politicians have always been fluff.
By onemalehuman
Godstud wrote:The engineer is the person who does what the artist dreams up.

Politicians have always been fluff.

I thought engineers draw up the plans that shape reality, civil engineer so to speak or work the engine of a train staying on track and schedule or it wouldn't be a railroad between point of origin and final destination?

Oh, welcome to pofo magnocrat. tread lightly, understanding physical absolutes isn't tolerated well.
By RhetoricThug
In terms of intelligence you cannot speak about groups in this way; only about individuals.

You do not condone speculative theory indicting an entire group; even when these particular groups model their collective behavior after learned traits and force their professional invented ideals upon an individual who must then critique the present group which is responsible for oppressing or discombobulating populations? However, you do condone the victimization of the individual, because of analytical compilations reinforcing group psychology?

I suppose it is easier to treat surface symptoms. Inherit systems of socialized operation accumulate as math equations for you. What kind of detached formulation do you follow?

A group will have a spread of intelligence in the form of a bell curve.

Mechanical curvature makes more sense in your world of compartmentalized knowledge and specialization, even though these split intellects will be grouped as some statistic for your platitudinous sympathy. Empathy for the clinically inane majority. Criminalization or alienation for those individuals who deviate from the popular pattern (or shallow bell curves, in your defense). What you do not understand- intrinsic connections linking each individual within your pattern recognition symbol, you call a bell curve.

Artists must rebel to transform decadent culture... It is the delicate interplay of the politician, who, through promotion of authority given to the politician by the tyrannical majority (constituents), regurgitates rear-view mirror policy while addressing our future. Whereas the artist responds to the politicians backward forecast, with fresh and new insights regarding the now, present, here, this moment, and the next.

In your world of comfort and delusional symbolist curvature, you'd rather destroy the artist (individual) once he deviates from the popular pattern or mode of perception which is guarded by the politician (group).

You could say the average intelligence of artists is higher than politicians, but then your into a minefield as to who you select.

A minefield of novel possibility, perhaps? I do not care for the middle ground of mediocrity and conformed methodology.

Before you can speak of benifit you must define what you mean by that term. That is an immensely difficult task. I certainly would find it almost impossible.
The politician guards the past, the artist is ready to confront humanities future. This is why the artist will always be more intelligent and beneficial to humanity than the politician ever can be.

OMH wrote
Oh, welcome to pofo magnocrat. tread lightly, understanding physical absolutes isn't tolerated well.

Exactly, and this is why time is relative and not absolute... look how long that delusion held man back from physical progress
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 08 Dec 2014 20:43, edited 3 times in total.
By Godstud
Engineers(not talking the kind who drive trains) are indeed the people who actually create, and bring, into reality dreams. You need the dreamers and the engineers, but we could certainly do without the politicians(lawyers, too).

I think I read somewhere once, that a country is gauged on its ratio of engineers to lawyers. The more lawyers, the worse off they were.
By onemalehuman
I understood what engineers you were talking about. But engineering technology using what exists doesn't explain how and why it existed before being engineered as something else once invented from conceptual ideas of transforming raw materials into finished products.

My daughter is an aerospace engineer. I got to watch what whe was educated to do for society while in school as after hired to help maintain a national defense missle system so when used they hit their target. Also have a part time job where the store manager is another aerospace engineer not doing what he was trained to do.

I dream, I have ideas, I figure out how and why self containment physically spaced inorganic raw materials and finished ancestors passing through this atmosphere simultaneously and specifically spaced apart.
Yet all the educated minds directing humanity say that isn't possible.

so what I think doesn't matter socially. That makes me nobody and "nobody knows everything humanity keeps secret from the top down and universally balancing center out."

Dreamers and artistic impressionists only think beyond self contained.

also, truth is academic standards used byn politics, relgiions, and economics. Real contains them all as part of the whole existing now thing. Self evident by what exists currently here occupying space specifically spaced apart from the molecular level of this planet to everything beyond this atmosphere.

So, now is center of the universal moment regardless the universal position of a planet.
Last edited by onemalehuman on 08 Dec 2014 20:56, edited 1 time in total.
By Godstud
Engineers also push the envelope, as some are also dreamers. You wouldn't have people like Nikola Tesla, if it were otherwise.

They generally don't think "That's impossible!", but most of the time think, "That sounds impossible, but maybe we just haven't figured out HOW, to do it.".
By onemalehuman
Godstud wrote:Engineers also push the envelope, as some are also dreamers. You wouldn't have people like Nikola Tesla, if it were otherwise.

Filled with money. Reality is ruthless to the non believers. Humanity will do whatever it takes to save societal evolution, even erase genetic continuation to make it a reality.
By Godstud
Most people build because they have dreams. Money can indeed be a motivator, but it's not the only factor, or we'd all be Nikola Teslas, Thomas Edisons, etc.
By RhetoricThug
Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison

Two very different scientists. Tesla was crushed by the reality of man. Edison was funded by the reality of man.

Also, I want to clarify, all scientists are artists, for invention and discovery need extra dimensional stimulus (dreams).

So, now is center of the universal moment regardless the universal position of a planet.

The artist willingly confronts this moment. The politician recoils in fear.
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 08 Dec 2014 21:09, edited 1 time in total.
By onemalehuman
Godstud wrote:Most people build because they have dreams. Money can indeed be a motivator, but it's not the only factor, or we'd all be Nikola Teslas, Thomas Edisons, etc.

Ideas aren't dreams, they are concepts from instinctive curioustiy that look at how things were and are moving.
Dreams are random memories bouncing around while asleep.

The "what if" curiousity is a good thing but the other two that govern reality along with it are tyranny. "if only" everyone accepts the theory or theology and "only if" they never discuss what is left out of the equations composing the facts saving humanity from being human.

Remember lattitudes, longitudes, attitudes, and platitudes do not exist without vocabulary. this atmosphere and everything in it did before humanity tried to take over control of being specifically spaced apart equally here while existing cradle to grave.

How many ways has humanity invented that explains right and wrong to not be wrong or right? Just potential differences of opinions needing a 5th party arbitrator to settle local, provincial, state, federal, and global issues.
By RhetoricThug
Ideas aren't dreams, they are concepts from instinctive curioustiy that look at how things were and are moving.
Dreams are random memories bouncing around while asleep.

You cannot separate idea from dream. Dreams may be multiple memories firing without rational sequence, but it is the convergence of random dreams that combine to form new ideas. Don't be so hollow, OMH. The firing of electrical pulses is everything you know.
By onemalehuman
RhetoricThug wrote:
You cannot separate idea from dream. Dreams may be multiple memories firing without rational sequence, but it is the convergence of random dreams that combine to form new ideas. Don't be so hollow, OMH. The firing of electrical pulses is everything you know.

Hollow or hallowed I am not. What shapes my presence is 15 billion years old by humanity's interpretations, my lifetime has only endured being here less than 64 revolutions around the star.

You merge physical science with the study of human behavior but the difference is, physical sciences bring forth technological advances where as metaphysical advances makes lifetimes easier fooled next time an ancestor is added to this atmosphere now.

Academics teach truths, spiritualism educates moral values, politics establish legal precedence, and economics grants ethical treatment for those willing to perform socially honoring symbolism over substance as directed by societal evolutionists inventing new realities to die for..
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]