Psychological Space Time Continuum, why was it invented? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Who benefits from its academic implementation into the soul of human civilization within all subjective interpetations stemming from it being the rule of measuring distance between objects here now?
Who benefits from its academic implementation into the soul of human civilization within all subjective interpetations stemming from it being the rule of measuring distance between objects here now?

I believe Immanuel Kant addressed many of these issues in his book The Critique of Pure Reason. He also had a similar prose style to your own. You might find it an interesting read.
Potemkin wrote:I believe Immanuel Kant addressed many of these issues in his book The Critique of Pure Reason. He also had a similar prose style to your own. You might find it an interesting read.

What is the difference between what one chooses to believe and what one actually understands as self evident?

A rhetorical question since you believe that what I described are issues of what Kant addressed.

Where does eternity manifest eternal events self evident to those existing among them?

what is achieved separating spaced apart and time enduring the present conditions of existing now?
What is the difference between what one chooses to believe and what one actually understands as self evident?

Conscious thought and analysis.

A rhetorical question since you believe that what I described are issues of what Kant addressed.

Nevertheless, I have answered it.

Where does eternity manifest eternal events self evident to those existing among them?

According to Kant, in our minds, as a priori forms of thought.

what is achieved separating spaced apart and time enduring the present conditions of existing now?

A rational and scientific understanding of the world, which has proven to be extremely useful to our civilisation.
In America we are trained to mind a separation of church and state. While I was being instructed and disciplined in that social structure my instincts created an escape that only I could imagine to keep my curiosity alive from being iovercome with reciting what everyone in my life wished were true.

I created a separation of brain activity and m ind what was programmed verbally and vernacularly. Kant didn't.

He went with fame and fortune in the afterlife of his name's sake. What separates conscious thought and instinctive mobility since they aren't hardwired in brain activity or the central nervous system would short circuit the body to death before birth.

You need to comprehend I look at the first fertilized cell of any lifetime sustaining a species added into this atmosphere the brain of that organism a body grows around while occupyig the moment eveyrhting remains specifically spaced apart now.

Those directing social behavior do not. hence why I go by one male human. Sole results of specific random acts of specifically spaced apart lifetime in this specific universal locations, NOW, as each remain specifically spaced apart in 8 hemispheres forming 2 4 dimensional existences out of the same periodic table of molecular migrating 118 individual characteristics contracting into energy cannot be created or destroyed currently being spaced apart specifically as inorganic and organic compounds adding everything going on currently.

Society in any franchise uses fiction and spiritualism to install doubt within every ancestor added to this species, why? I know the results as I watch humanity destroy being human on the world stage.

I put eternity back together again Potemkin. Eternally is only added together now as it al;ways was, is, and will continue with or without the human geno present. I travel Catholicism's purgatory, heaven, and hell simultaneously in my brain as is evident here, pofo, I don't mind very well. But I do my best to remain as civil as possible even when rules are stacked against understanding the self evident everything is created equally displaced here now.
Absolutely, yes in deed and indeed. Cannot understand specific displacement only following suggestions it must happen from beyond what is currently extending specific details always adding into everything historically written about now comparing ancestry to ancestors not conceived to replace the ancestors acting out realities governed by hopes anything is possible but understanding oneself completely.

Composed orchestrated chaos equals conspiring to rule natural balance as it exists kinetically displacing everything here actually and defined in nature by theory and theology taking sides of potential differences of opinions framed academically.
Last edited by onemalehuman on 06 Mar 2015 02:01, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what the fuck you just said, OMH, but it sounded awesome. Jolly good show!

EDIT: Wow! You even edited what you had written to make it clearer. Thanks, OMH!.... I think.....
Every person living has a choice, natural choice. Follow potential differences of opinions misdirecting why and how life stays self contained and self maintaining the balances being added currently all the time or understand now is the only time nothing ever stays the same adds together making every lifetime unique within their specific species.

Eternity is a natural phenomenon, not a magical mystery tour. Everything is done in plain sight, now.

Transcending, ascending, and descending are simultaneous because of the inversion between inorganic and organic composites within this universal location's natural DNA, the periodic table of elements that combined to create everything spaced apart in this atmosphere from the molecular content to the context misdirecting humanity.

Specific gravity is specific because now is the only time everything is specifically spaced apart as everything taking place currently throughout then universe within this moment, eternally.

7 current flows that don't cancel each other out until something intentionally tries to tip natural balance to one directive over all others intellectually while ignoring the simplicity of just being here.

Yes I was using the word fun, loosely , ironicall[…]

Trans people are just people. They have no less an[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You should impose your own standards on yourself.[…]

No, I want you to be happy. I will be happy when[…]