Translating Experience - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

[quoteOwning a piece or earning peace, which is the lesser of two evils][/quote]

My version of Citystates is the most my thinking currently allows me to go in the direction I believe you are describing. (Yes, I know direction is the wrong word)

This is an attempt to earn peace by groups owning their own piece of Earth. This is my attempt to put people back in connection with their symbiotic relationship with Earth. I do not believe they can fully comprehend it without putting it politically and socially in a context that brings it closer to them. It also allows the diversification for the experimentation of realities instead of the gradual destruction of all but one faulty one.
It is an environment where 'Philosopher Kings' should be allowed to rule and choose to.
Perhaps a step in a linear direction that could still bring us back closer to living an individual reality now.
One Degree wrote:
My version of Citystates is the most my thinking currently allows me to go in the direction I believe you are describing. (Yes, I know direction is the wrong word)

This is an attempt to earn peace by groups owning their own piece of Earth. This is my attempt to put people back in connection with their symbiotic relationship with Earth. I do not believe they can fully comprehend it without putting it politically and socially in a context that brings it closer to them. It also allows the diversification for the experimentation of realities instead of the gradual destruction of all but one faulty one.
It is an environment where 'Philosopher Kings' should be allowed to rule and choose to.
Perhaps a step in a linear direction that could still bring us back closer to living an individual reality now.

Politics is one corner of societal evolutions 4 pillars of a community. Yet thinking out of a box philosophy projects 6 degrees of separation, so psychologically speacking what are the other two pillars beyond stages of economic potential, spiritual faith, political beliefs, and academic translations between the three from estimations of what could exist should life come from outside being here now physically spaced apart naturally self contained reflecting against one another?

Your idea of citystates is purely hypothetical separations using the common beliefs among all socieities forms in history to assume existing has to be larger than now here.

Eternity being now makes eternally a short skip and hop of duration for being alive now. Now image 7 billion short hops and a skip lifetimes existing together while alive and you have the entire contents of this universal position and everything here.

Choices to be civil regardless the beliefs and civic in pride of making sure nobody can disprove reality. I prove reality really exists because ancestors choose to believe now isn't Eternity, then in making sure instinctive curiosity doesn't out perform intellect laws are designed to assure every child learns to act as defined by social justification about which ideology is most popular locally, neighborhood, community, district, county, state, federal, and global platitudes. Wasn't it Donte that gave Catholicism the idea that Heaven and Hell had 9 tiers each and being alive was purgatory preparing for an eternal life after death depending upon how the individual served saving humanity?

Now politics and religion are organized the same way of each other same as economic corporations, academic institutions. Why is there a common preference to separate church and state while politics rules the body and spiritualism makes a brain mind social justifications. Does explain left and right wings or East is est and West is west and the two planes are just two sides of a coin toss in a game "heads" leaderships win and "tails" fellowships lose any liberty to think for themselves as equally displaced in this atmosphere.

Catch 22. No win scenario, only way to rescue a species from self fulfilling prophecy is not get lost in saving humanity. Your citystate ideology fell when Mount Olympus became mythology, historically.
If you change your mind, I have a citystate picked out for you on a small Pacific Island.
One Degree wrote:If you change your mind, I have a citystate picked out for you on a small Pacific Island.

Oh, so what I spent a lifetime earning doesn't matter, you have a small pacific island picked out for me. How compassionate of you.

Balancing between manmade realities and Eternity producing eternal details never duplicated twice allows me to have one emotional enemy and it exists within myself to control. Fustration of everyone ignoring the self evident in favor of inventing ideas that don't stay within the boundaries of self contained to one's own specific displacement while occupying this atmosphere for the duration of existing now.

Absolute power to decide can be corrupted to the point those in charge don't know what real ever was.
I know you have your own reality, but I guessed maybe you would align with existentialist.
An island just seemed like a place an existentialist might enjoy.
One Degree wrote:I know you have your own reality, but I guessed maybe you would align with existentialist.
An island just seemed like a place an existentialist might enjoy.

Where do you get the idea I would align with existentialism being that I am an exponent of this exponential compounding total sum of existing specifically spaced apart now genetically within the inversion of the periodic elements sustaining this universal location now?

What does this phrase mean to you, "The whole is equal to the total sum of all its parts."?

My talking point includes everything in this atmosphere while I don't know every specific detail, I do comprehend the remains each would exist when I discover that detail I was never introduced too.

this universal moment is my decimal point that includes did, doing, and does continue whether I ever existed, stay alive, and become extinct. I know both my credit scores to societal evolution and genetic continuation of keeping this species relative to this atmosphere being specifically spaced apart now. The power of understanding the kinetic how and why rather than fixate on potential differences of interpretations between what, where, when, and who rose to rule reality throughout history.

Methodologies change, the reasons stay the same.
Sin-Thesis
The wheel in the sky keeps on turning
Theoretician seeks infinity
Celestial power source
Human conCERN
Incubate one cosmic egg

Feel each ray of energy
The key to time space symmetry
Three-six-nine-divine
The alternating universal current
Smelting mind's ore
I can feel it, can you?