Understanding One Another - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Understanding One Another

Personal insults in discussions do not bother me personally, but they do bother me intellectually.
They reduce the debate to ‘me’ and ‘you’ when many people do not debate from this perspective.
When I talk about people having different levels of understanding and reasoning, I am not making a personal statement that ‘I am smarter than you’. I am stating an obvious fact that most humans do not take into account.
I will use IQ as an example, but please do not interpret this as an IQ argument. It is just meant as a symbol for the distribution of reasoning that humans may have.

Anyone with an IQ of 120 or more (probably less) can acquire the same level of factual knowledge as anyone else. This does not mean they utilize this knowledge in the same way. We tend to base our arguments upon this knowledge and ignore the reasoning behind it because we only understand reasoning up to our level of understanding.

If you have an IQ of 120, then only 1 out of 11 people have a higher IQ.
90% of the people you communicate with will probably have a level of understanding less than you. This creates a habit of assuming what does not make sense to you is because the person is not making sense.

Now consider that 600,000,000 people on earth have an IQ higher than 120.
27,000,000 have an IQ higher than 140.
200,000 have an IQ higher than 160.
35 have an IQ higher than 180.

Even if you have an IQ of 180, it is still possible to encounter people with higher reasoning ability.

You will encounter people that you are not capable of understanding.
You have no way of knowing what level of reasoning they are operating from.
Their reasoning will not be based upon ‘me’ and ‘you’.
Their reasoning will be foreign to you.
Do not dismiss them with insults.
Do not insist they base their arguments upon ‘conventional’ wisdom.
Do not expect them to believe the people and events of the past have any relevance.

Bottom line, if you encounter someone that you believe is ‘stupid’, then stop and consider why you believe this.
Ignore them if you wish, but don’t insult them.
They may be the hope for the future.

Edit: The higher someone is on these levels, the more likely they are to isolate themselves. They get very frustrated by others not being able to understand them We need to look for these people and try to welcome them. We need their voices.
The next time you are tempted to make statements such as; “Can’t you read”, “Are you incapable of understanding”, then realize there is up to a 10% chance that you are the one drawing an inferior understanding to the facts presented. We can all understand the facts, but we interpret them differently.
In an environment such as POFO, your chances of having an inferior understanding increase to 50%.
One Degree wrote:Understanding One Another

The next time you are tempted to make statements such as; “Can’t you read”, “Are you incapable of understanding”, then realize there is up to a 10% chance that you are the one drawing an inferior understanding to the facts presented. We can all understand the facts, but we interpret them differently.
In an environment such as POFO, your chances of having an inferior understanding increase to 50%.

Wanting to believe and seeking to understand beyond one's faith creates a first and third world intellectual social interpretation of what if being discussed. Beliefs aren't always spiritual in nature but faiths in what is believed by social justifications create their own facts around hypothetical possibilities.

was thinking about starting another thread titled "Guessing why vs Understanding How" life physically functions with individual displacement that is what is taking place currently. I do think beyond my own existence, in fact I can relate to what it was like for 8 people that were my specific great grandparents, my 4 grandparents, 2 parents, being half of how our children became part of life in this atmosphere.

Staging reality is an artistic impression done to get ancestry to give away their genetic separation for a career of trying to manage the moment eternally. Masters of the universe conquers emotions, not space and time in order to make ancestors act as a people living hypothetical evaluations.

Again there are pluses and minuses, positives and negatives, to making sure nobody understands real equally instinctively and intellectually, socially and genetically. Reality has gotten out of control because everyone in charge trains citizens tp ignore what real will always remain in plain sight. Save the ideology is priority one and understanding how each arrives to be part of now doesn't matter. Keep it simple as making it easier only distorts the simplicity of being here while living a sole existence never duplicated again but functions as just another gender adding the duration the species remains currently alive. Content and context, physical absolutes and ideas anything is possible.

IQ only allows the brain to mind invented methodologies that distract, distort, disrupt, and destroy understanding equal displacement while living currently.

The "final frontier of being specifically spaced apart." where does that time reside eternally keeping everything here functioning as sole results opf specific ancestry?

It is obvious, but ever fact used to establish humanity is grouped around "What if", "If only", and "Only if" so when all societies operate by measuring character by social significance to societal evolution, what "IQ" gets used seeking to understand the self evident natural containment that now is a point of universal separation of was and does continue as it adds into becoming historical events never the same details all the time?

The more intellect factualizes around anything is possible, the more likely everyone will ignore the obvious because "Paths of least resistance apply to thoughs shared as any other flow of energy."

Rule of law dictates social behavior from the inside out while mentally thinking outside the skin one lives within all lifetime long. So when society provides institutional separation of emotions within symbolic interpretations of heart, mind, body, and soul where does sole displacement get to become part of understanding universal dispklacement by just being part of now?

A diverse society is multiple talents doing separate tasks so each lifetime doesn't havet o duplicate doing everything for themselves which comes back to making life easier, not more simplistic as it does operate all the time currently spacing details never duplicated within the same content universally spaced apart.

Content frames two existences using the same content between the two, inorganic combinations expanding the duration of universal separation of galaxies and solar systems as this atmosphere allows separate lifetime within a specific species' ancestral progression of self maintaining being alive now in a vener the same as before(aging) appears intellectually linear rather than instinctive exponential compounding combinations.

I have found if one compares economics with ancestry to specific individuals they are inverse proportions of how each gets calculated to figure out managing reality where "Nobody can know everything" is based upon time comes from beyond existing now.
So only by denying the past and the future, can we live in the present?
I believe that is true, but for some reason we are allowed to choose which two we wish to deny in order to live in the third.
One Degree wrote:So only by denying the past and the future, can we live in the present?

Syllogism is such a psychological tool use so often most forget what it is used for. Kinetic compounding at the molecular level produces this current position of Eternity to remain eternally different from what it was before while existing within being here individually.

By denying now is the total sum of the past presenting the ever changing total sum balance of everything taking place currently forever intellect tricks instincts within the individual trained to mind collective ideology as what happens to individuals not accepting group ideology comes the power of numbers.

How many times do you here 1% of the population dictates who the other 99% are in significance to humanity when actually in this real moment everyone is as equally displaced in this atmosphere as any other displaced individual part of life.

What makes this inorganic planet alive when it isn't living? What separates natural and nature from nurture?

6 degrees of separation are how, why, what, where, when, and who. First two(how and why) are addressing the kinetic flow of molecular migration creating the inorganic universe displacement for the organic displacement within this atmosphere as it is specifically spaced apart now all the time. The universal space of everything here is eternity of eternal additions of adding details to expanding inorganic matter eroding into organic contracting lifetimes of ancestry being specific ancestors directly biologically dispersed that framed everything that existed throughout history of recording what does work philosophically and what doesn't work psychologically in the physical and mental means of making ancestors believe now cannot be Eternity within the human population.

I don't deny past and future because I include the two as equal parts of self containment being self maintaining universal positions and ancestral placement of ancestors specific to their genetic occurances self evidently spaced apart when existing as sole displacements you and I are currently along with the other 7 billion plus human lifetimes inhabiting this atmosphere as declared by experts of social organization a world stage of theaters in the mind placed academically, guided spiritually, protected politically and governed economically trading substance for symbolic values as rank and privileges only societal evolution can provide as it has historically converting humans to characters saving humanity.

Now how many genders make up the entire population regardless race, creed, color, national origin, political agenda, spiritual fellowship, economic status, gender bias to which is more significant to society, sexual preference of partners when one has to feel attractive to others?

answer male and female. Each one having 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents, self, maybe becomes a parent to another male or female ancestor, maybe 1 of 4 grandparents to their grandchildren, maybe 1 of 8 great grandparents of their great grandchildren. See the cycles(chain reaction) of kinetic molecular migration of the same content becoming separate context of genetic displacement without vocabulary inventing anything is possible as long as everyone agrees now isn't Eternity itself?

I just explained why the future is probable while never completely predictable and so specific anything reflective has substance and symbolic values only ignore the self evident intellectually as instincts are constantly aware of remaining one of a kind.
I do believe we are all unique individuals living unique realities.
I also believe we each have 1 or 2 insights that may be of value to others and we should share those insights.
The problem is we try to 'share' a lot more than the 1 or 2 things we should.
One Degree wrote:I do believe we are all unique individuals living unique realities.
I also believe we each have 1 or 2 insights that may be of value to others and we should share those insights.
The problem is we try to 'share' a lot more than the 1 or 2 things we should.

Sharing a complete understanding of equal displacement of ancestors within this atmosphere is a problem regardless what divides everyone's realities.

Reality is an accepted interpretation of what real would be if everyone agreed upon the same hypothetical potential differences of opinions.

Societal evolution is constructed within the battlefield of ideas that occupy the space behind the eyes and between the ears of those living as directed within the laws ordering that humanity is a larger than life interpretatioon of really only existing within "being" spaced apart currently.

Kinetic flows of molecular migration feed inorganic universal displacement as well as organic spacing of lifetimes in the same atmosphere using the same periodic table of elements sustaining both existences in the same existing moment, now while here.

I am only sharing one thing, the idea there exists a space time continuum beyond currently being displaced as 3 states of existences corrupts how and why every what, where, when, and who existed and exists with every specific ancestor added next currently as conceived by those living in this atmosphere consisting of gases, liquid, and mineral molecular characteristics giving substance the ability to reflect upoin one another specifically spaced to exactly everything here now.

I consider the idea of space time a boxed in mentality, so I figured out a way to be inside the moment and think beyond time and spaced apart currently. Doesn't that blanket past, present, and future within one universal total sum of existences?

Eternity isn't beyond understanding if one keeps real simply what exists without acting larger than life itself.

That is what being humble and self assured is all about. Understanding being one of a kind that will never be duplicated again. Eternal doesn't exist outside eternity, now being a universal eternity while spaced apart specifically means there is no other place to exist other than making the best of what is available now.

I profit from that because I know I am socially no greater than a pawn or less of a king in this chess game of social engineering societal evolution. I think before I mind what everyone chooses to believe.
That is what being humble and self assured is all about. Understanding being one of a kind that will never be duplicated again. Eternal doesn't exist outside eternity, now being a universal eternity while spaced apart specifically means there is no other place to exist other than making the best of what is available now.

I profit from that because I know I am socially no greater than a pawn or less of a king in this chess game of social engineering societal evolution. I think before I mind what everyone chooses to believe.

Understanding this does does reveal the absurdity of the antics of our fellow humans.
Sometimes this makes me smile and sometimes it makes me cry.

Edit:
The irony is that technology will push people forward to living individual realities. It is the logical conclusion of making more accessible at a smaller level.
One Degree wrote:
Edit:
The irony is that technology will push people forward to living individual realities. It is the logical conclusion of making more accessible at a smaller level.

Genetics puts everything with a lifetime individually here specifically displaced, and societal evolution stages group think social justifications technology can keep natural balance under hypothetical control by institutions founding ideologies making ancestors public subjects of varying opinions where symbolism over substance philosophy grants the rights to take the liberty of understanding self containment away from individuals and making it a crime against humanity and sin against a theoretical or theological higher order even though real is self evident and in reality nobody can know what real was prior to humanity staging societal evolution at a colonial insect mentality level.

"Keep it simple stupid" means what really?

It's not just Mapuche, there are other indigenous[…]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]

What confuses me much more is the question what t[…]

I said most. A psych prof once said that a colleg[…]