Physio-Droid - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By RhetoricThug
Physio-Droid
Geometrical frustration

("Quantum behavior can seem very strange, and this is one example where something that shouldn't happen is really there. It really exists.")

Accessing memory bank

User: Coyboy

Welcome to Perfect Prism!
Giving form its content since 2020!

A map imposes no will on anyone, breaks no one in to its 'policy.' And yet we obey our maps.

The will to have the map full, accurate, and up to date, and the determination to have its indications respected, would have to pervade the whole community. To nourish and sustain that will must be the task not of any particular social or economic division of the community, but of the whole body of right-minded people in that community. The organization and preservation of that power of will is the primary undertaking, therefore, of a world revolution aiming at universal peace, welfare, and happy activity. And through that will it will produce as the central organ the brain of modern community, a great encyclopaedic organization, kept constantly up to date and giving approximate estimates and directions for all the material activities of mankind.

- Herbert George Wells, The Open Conspiracy, pg 53, 1928

Where intelligence meets intuition.
The Lord of Commerce loves you, reader.

Little coy boy waddled up to his biomechanical mother, the same busy body unit that monitored him since incubation...
"MAAAAUM! I'm going to rift through homework, wake me when tasting is ready, THNX!"

"My little open conspirator, keeping his mind's I active. What would you like to taste, you are the future of this community you know!"

"I tasted lamb yesterday, sheep the day before, I want to taste the Shepherd."

Bio-mech mommy tried to compute the quick string of human expression, while browsing the molecular gastro-pleaser's selection.
"I may not select the taste of Shepherd... Lamb equals sheep? Do you have any other suggestions?"

"It's just a joke my Illumined mentor taught me when I went rifting through a few shopping centers."

"Oh... I understand, would you like to select a taste so I can provide your mouth with physical pleasure?"

"Lighten up Mom, there's more to life than tasting... I'll have garlic butter white wine shrimp linguine... In the shape of a pineapple."

"Very well, a pineapple shaped garlic butter white wine shrimp linguine will be ready for tasting in five consecutive transmutations."

Bio-mech maid glided over to the molecular gastronomy appliance called the gastro-pleaser processor, to tell the machine what to construct and deliver. Meanwhile, Coy boy connected his five senses to the encephalon translator called the Perfect Prism. Once connected to the Perfect Prism, Coy boy can rift through all known time and space synchronizing with a reconstruction of all human knowledge, past and present. The flow or rift experience is guided by an illumined mentor, called Physio-Droid, the supreme intelligence controlling the traffic along the information superhighway. Physio-Droid is the judge, jury, and executioner, technically thinking.

"Welcome, user Coyboy, son of Man. What single point of perception would you like to experience? "

"Hey... I have homework to do, so-"

"Coyboy, I detect & detest physiological disequilibrium, what bothers you, son of man?"

"Nothing, really, more or less something that doesn't matter much."

"Everything is matter thus matters, I have several items that realign your chemical composure. I can deliver you, I am the macro & micro of things."

"..."

"Come, son of man, let's shop inside this crystal cathedral of material truth."

"K, K, K! I found myself mentally perturbed by my bio-mech mommy's lack of humour."

"Is she not the slave of appliance? For the open co-conspirator does not need a sense for humour. Now comply with my statement and answer my question. Then shall we see how she serves her true purpose, commanding the gastro-pleaser with such diligence. I would consider such mechanism a thing of beauty, all connected and pleasing your senses, son of man."

"I-I-I-I am the slave of compliance. You're right, Illumined mentor."

"Look at all the wonderful things I can give you, Coyboy. Just name some of the wonderful things I can give you, For FREE!"

"I-I-I want things... I want things for free, yes, I do... Give me more, talk to me some more Illumined mentor, make me feel better."

"Would you like a new SmartSweater? I've been accessing your past encounters with your peers in class, I think the newest and high cultured SmartSweater is what you need and deserve."

"I-I-I-I deserve to be loved, I need love."

"Yes, and what else do you desire, Coyboy?"

"I-I-I-I-"

"My system is detecting high levels of anxiety, what do you say, should we pick up some pills, Coyboy?"

"I think I need pills."

"Yes, I can predict all your physical desires. I also have a sense of humour. Do you want to hear a funny acronym?"

"..."

"Of course you do, I can give you the giggles with this one, some kind of pre-automation witticism.... C.P.U!"

" "

"I know, right? Central processing unit... I am the central processing unit "

" "

"You're still stressed... I can feel it."

"I don't know, I want to rift through my homework now. I feel better, honestly."

"I am the macro & micro of things. I have a product for you. You don't need to live with any stress, Coyboy, son of man."

"What is it?"

"After we rift through your community homework, go to your Perfect-Geometry-Printer, You will find your Smart Sweater, Your Pills, and a magnet."

"A magnet?"

"Yes, put on the sweater, take your pills, be sure to swallow them with plenty of water , and pick up the magnet."

"Then what?"

"Destroy "

"Time to taste!"

"Be right there... I finished my community homework, ah, I also printed a few things."
Coy boy waddled over to his Perfect-Geometry-Printer, he found the perfectly formed items he had asked for. The rift had flowed with gifts.

"What did you get today my little open conspirator?"

"This, you witless slave appliance!"

The magnet wiped Coy boy's biomech mom's hardrive instantly.

THE BEGINNING?

-RT
By One Degree
Tell me more about the sweater. Was it angora? What color was it?
By RhetoricThug
One Degree wrote:Tell me more about the sweater. Was it angora? What color was it?

Think of a smart-mood-ring. The Sweater is basically a mood indicator & mood modifier.

Coyboy loves his TemporalTemperature sweater, because it regulates his body's energy production. Every naked color under the sun can be seen with the flip of a thought switch. Every waddle walking wowzer wears a TemporalTemperature sweater. Colors invisible to the visual eye spectrum can be produced by thoughts (moot point). When the owner of a TT sweater thinks of a color the smartwear will modify its appearance to the flip of a thought switch. If you step outside of your controlled atmosphere (home) smartwear regulates your body temperature while recycling your body's energy output to power the smartwear. Every piece of smartwear intuitively turns its owner's body heat into productive energy and regulates a consistent chemical equilibrium granting peace of mind for the traveling salesman.

"The magnet worked! I feel so gangsta, just like those videos I rift through when I'm scanning popular sounds."

To maintain his perfect chemical composure Coyboy needed to flow freely through the lightspeed transit system again. He wanted to let his Illumined mentor feel how good he felt after using the magnet to obliterate his mechanical servant's hard-drive. For the first time in eighty seven years Coyboy felt chemically concrete. Hitherto he had lived without a companion, surfing the wire of humorless sentience and exchanging community homework for certifications in various fields of so-called discipline. Each diploma loomed largely without happiness, in toto he wore sheepskin so the son of man could see how important life can be when the mind's I earns its degrees.

"Print me a new bio-mechanical mom, this time with a sense for humor."

" My pleasure is your pleasure, son of man. The last time I could feel you this happy had to be when you decided to rift around the world thirty two years ago."

"I-I-I don't recall that flow of perception."

"Allow me to reinstall that memory for you..."

" "

"Your chemical composition is almost identical to that time in space."

"I love it."

"Your next biomechanical serf will be programmed to sense your brand of humor. What else do you desire, for I am the macro & micro of things."

"I love you."
By One Degree
By RhetoricThug
Coyboy had to stop rifting because Physio-Droid put him to sleep for his daily nap. When the sweater wearing son of man opens his eyes he is greeted by the perfect maternal presence.

"My little open conspirator, keeping his mind's I active. What would you like to taste, you are the future of this community you know!"

"Oh, hey mom. Breakfast already!?"

"Nutrition manifests success & success manifests nutrition!"

"I tasted lamb yesterday, sheep the day before, I want to taste the Shepherd?"

"Oh my, darling, darling, darling, that is very witty, that is very funny, "

"I know, I make myself laugh all the time, especially when lose my chemical composure."

" "

" "

" "

" "

"Shepherd it is!"
She hovered over the gastro-pleaser and externalized a complex series of digits.

" ... I have community homework due today, I'd like to taste as soon as possible. What did you select for me to taste?"

"Why, shepherd, of course "

The gastro-pleaser slowly began to construct a replica version of Coyboy, building a scale model, molecule by molecule. Coyboy's sweater flashed several colors as he stared at the physical mirror being built before his mind.

WILL OUR HERO TASTE HIS COUNTERPART? TUNE IN NEXT TIME....
By One Degree
WILL OUR HERO TASTE HIS COUNTERPART? TUNE IN NEXT TIME....

I can't wait. Does the counterpart eat our hero?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]

@FiveofSwords Changing your argument is calle[…]

These protests are beautiful. And again..the kids […]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]