FATE = HERE NOW, DESTINY = NOW HERE & NOWHERE ELSE - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

For anyone wanting to understand more than they were educated to believe only has to accept the self evident without constituting potential differences of opinions about which cast of societal evolution is most significant to humanity rather than concentrating on how ancestry specifically spaces ancestors apart within this atmosphere equally conceived by reproduction.

Self evident is spawned from universal being part of self containment of all added total sums currently adding into never duplicated details of the same content to what is Eternity eternally. Inception of becoming part of the total sum of one atmosphere needs conceptions to keep a species present, or currently alive one specific ancestor at a time, now.

Dream beyond the moment and get lost in supposition and playing the odds nobody wants to know what real is for their own constructed reality of directing denial of being just one of a kind instead of one of a mind.

Denial breeds contempt for natural balancing of everything spaced apart ruled by symbolic values established socially within pretending now isn't eternity.

Nature is a study of results to control the flow natural balancing spacing everything specifically apart and playing the odds organizing every vocabulary in any tongue to hope time changes everything here now spaced apart as everythging taking place beyond currently controlled by imagine if now isn't universal Eternity for everything eternally never the same existing as a whole.

Conducting the business of making a whole species regret being what they are part of so one can rule what everyone has to believe possible in linear interpretation of the same point of origin to everything now here.

Choice is a powerful entity, give it away to follow orders of make everyone believe now isn't eternity is a man made recipe for self extinction the fellowships aren't allowed to prevent from occurring in the future as the future adds together now all the time.

The simplicity is mind blowing but within instinctive curiosity to adapt knowing nothing is ever the same again. Don't become a prisoner of what if, if only, and only if or better put would of, could of, should of reverse psychological class warfare where playing society's better ideas is more important than knowing why or how everything here is currently spaced apart naturally from the molecular table of elements to every inorganic position sustaining a specific set of results spaced apart in categories of inorganic and organic combinations of the same species of organisms have but one specific lifetime per species in one specific universal location.

Remember what your body experienced conception to birth before committing to a life long dream of anything is possible "if" you choose to believe now cannot be Eternity.

Keep it simple stupid as it is easier to deny what Eternity is eternally than accept what one is during their time here now.

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste since history directs where the future goes now."

"Those whom fail to learn from history...." are bound to repeat what ancestry has done adapting to now being Eternity and no society believes it possible.
"Beware, to the predator that becomes so bold as to feed from its own kind for that lifetime must be prepared to become the meal of their next preyed upon. Character may count in reality, but truth isn't always real, just reality."

-Sole Result
RhetoricThug wrote:"Beware, to the predator that becomes so bold as to feed from its own kind for that lifetime must be prepared to become the meal of their next preyed upon. Character may count in reality, but truth isn't always real, just reality."

-Sole Result

So you copied and posted something I wrote, have you learned how to rescue being human without destroying what corruption built leading humanity to stage self fulfilling prophecies until finally extinct as a species?
So you copied and posted something I wrote
So you may address yourSELF.

have you learned how to rescue being human without destroying what corruption built leading humanity to stage self fulfilling prophecies until finally extinct as a species?
When I learn how to rescue the human condition from its experience, so will you. The universe will know what it is, and the human will know what we are, simultaneously. The awareness of the self-evident is one through many, and the many through one. Batteries use paradoxical-electronics to unite energy & give motion to matter. The charge of truth gives light to illusion, and the illusion gives light to the charge.

Onemale humanly battles twomen, threemen, fourmen lambently. Glows become bursts of SELF-realization, actualizing the initial battle, and manifesting FATE, that which equals here & NOW, metaphoric destiny is situational awareness of the whole equation. The equation that balances our operational equilibrium, the universe, chaos, the infinite potentiality of NOW. I am one you are one, one plus one materially makes two, so you know the universe is endlessly calculating this moment. The cognitive pattern you establish is the simply complex perception that which gives you the ability to interact with infinity through its organic interface (that which is woven within the veil (fabric of REAL)) using your finite sensibilities to translate each relative moment. You've compartmentalized your energy with introspective circumspection, trapped by the self-evident physical reality of things. The Universe created this thread, we acted as agents of perception, dueling till death do us part (there I go shaking my speare, again), waiting for the omniverse (meta, uni, cyber, hyper, etc) equation to calculate its last revelation.

As for Now here & Nowhere. Consider yourSELF as one letter, the N, O, W, H, E, R, or E. The Now here- one conscious manifestation. The Nowhere- one conscious manifestation. Two gathering for contrast or paradox, together unity. Your Mind's eye is also your Mind's I. Psychological sensory semantics.
RhetoricThug wrote:
As for Now here & Nowhere. Consider yourSELF as one letter, the N, O, W, H, E, R, or E. The Now here- one conscious manifestation. The Nowhere- one conscious manifestation. Two gathering for contrast or paradox, together unity. Your Mind's eye is also your Mind's I. Psychological sensory semantics.

Why do I need to consider anything other than what takes place as myself adapting to nothing staying what it was when it arrived to being displaced now?

You want me to contrast self evident to what never existed prior to invented tools used ancestrally. You measure life by clocks and calendars, I quit doing that because I have come to recognize time is a duration of each thing inhabiting the moment here being part of everything in this atmosphere specifically spaced apart.

I think beyond humanity's academically placed imagination. I see rather than interpret through popularized possibilities others demand society supply as law in protecting a character's right to defend their projected social role.
Why do I need to consider anything other than what takes place as myself adapting to nothing staying what it was when it arrived to being displaced now?
You need to consider what your are in relation to what is. Only then will you appreciate nothing staying what it was when it arrived to being displaced NOW.

You measure life by clocks and calendars, I quit doing that because I have come to recognize time is a duration of each thing inhabiting the moment here being part of everything in this atmosphere specifically spaced apart.
I do not measure life. How do you measure infinity?

I think beyond humanity's academically placed imagination.
You think through the self-evident, I am self-evident through thought. LIGHT-through gnosis.

I see rather than interpret through popularized possibilities others demand society supply as law in protecting a character's right to defend their projected social role.
Is that so, well then, mighty seer, can you see that I am half man & half LIGHT?
RhetoricThug wrote:You need to consider what your are in relation to what is. Only then will you appreciate nothing staying what it was when it arrived to being displaced NOW.

consider both sides, societal evoluion and genetc displacement. your ideology has stay on one side while directing everyone else to inhabity the other side while thinking outside being specifically spced apart now. Classic academic programming onverting ancestors into characters saving social engineering.

I do not measure life. How do you measure infinity?[/quote]
By his moment being Eternity giving limts to eternal additionsancestors) of results(ancestry) never duplicated again aince existed(food chain) of this atmosphere.

You think through the self-evident, I am self-evident through thought. LIGHT-through gnosis.[/quote]
Philosophy was invented after existing, genetic displacement places thinkers denyng what they are for real. then demanding everyone believe them over understanding what life is for real.

Enter into self contained space and physically spaced apart exactly as everything adds together currently all the time sustained by one mass of molecular migraton keeping this planetary position part of this universal moment.

Is that so, well then, mighty seer, can you see that I am half man & half LIGHT?[/quote]
It is against site policy to accurately describe what I see you doing here.
consider both sides, societal evoluion and genetc displacement. your ideology has stay on one side while directing everyone else to inhabity the other side while thinking outside being specifically spced apart now. Classic academic programming onverting ancestors into characters saving social engineering.
Changing the color of space will not differentiate variables that come from the same continuum/same spectrum. I told you, I SEE LIGHT-through things.

Psychological sensory semantics inhibit your apprehension.

By his moment being Eternity giving limts to eternal additionsancestors) of results(ancestry) never duplicated again aince existed(food chain) of this atmosphere.
The eternal has no limit, you invent (invented purpose) the limit with your ancestors. They who live as modules within our celestial circuit.

Philosophy was invented after existing, genetic displacement places thinkers denyng what they are for real. then demanding everyone believe them over understanding what life is for real.
Life does not produce winners, we are all losers, and the only contender you will face is your SELF. Philosophy is clockwork (In the purest mental sense of the term), philosophy is mastery of one problem in the eternal quantum formula (Dealing only with veiled properties or symptoms, that which is revealed, furthermore reveal means to re-veil). Man tinkers with what life is for REAL, yet is limited by his finite sensibilities. If you accept this, will you continue to promote philosophical animistic laws of attraction (evolutionary magnetic species) ignoring infinity, never to reconcile the system (omniverse) that you serve knowingly & unknowingly? Perhaps it is your purpose here as energy, as the compartmentalized sole result: If you think therefore believe in what you teach, I don't blame you for living and seeing in life what you think.

AS we collide, we collude, for that infinite universal present. One day someone may read this, and the universe had us collide for that particular sole result. We do not know what will come of our interaction with the organic interface. DNA mutates when it absorbs new molecules, new evolved sensory bias induced patterns may emerge... Onemalehuman & RT serve the eternal moment as one catalyst for the humans next invented purpose. What do you not understand?

The collision of two or more minds gives birth to the things bigger than the minds colliding through time & space. The Universe did write this, because I am the macro of many micros before, thus I will be the micro for many more macros to come.

Enter into self contained space and physically spaced apart exactly as everything adds together currently all the time sustained by one mass of molecular migraton keeping this planetary position part of this universal moment.
In the inverted verse, regressive thoughts keep you trapped within the self-evident. I'm teaching you quantum dialectic, so you may break through the materialistic animistic law of attraction and attend the universal moment wide awake.

It is against site policy to accurately describe what I see you doing here.

NO, please, reactive puppetry is encouraged here. As for the site policy, are you suggesting that the visual aspect of my existence is against your sight's policy?
RhetoricThug wrote:NO, please, reactive puppetry is encouraged here. As for the site policy, are you suggesting that the visual aspect of my existence is against your sight's policy?[/color]

What is the purpose of society in building character within ancestors cradle to grave?

You state reactive puppetry is encouraged, why?

Building a character role socially doesn't improve one's characteristics, just covers them up with a chosen social justification, denial is the best policy to lead society into tomorrow. Long gone is the idea of being completely honest with oneself, let alone needing directions on how to behave larger than life's self containment of gendered ancestors never duplicated again as ancestry is constantly male and female parents of male or female replacements.

Compounding inversions aren't a linear timeline but an exponential. Even when humans were added to the food chain, the first to arrive would only become 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents leaving parent/child incest out of the equation. One thing I recognize conversing with you, you don't want to know more than you recite philosophically.

What corrupts natural balance from being understood by everything naturally balancing in the moment here?

Power of choice by accepting real or creating a reality where no body of a species accepts self containment as a possible point of Eternity only a singularity of now whlle here. Timelines divided by deadlines, how Hell is kept alive in the hearts, minds, bodies, and souls keeping humanity living as a directive of corrupted absolute power conducting societal evolution currently at every local household from a global collective of ruthless malcontents.

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]

What confuses me much more is the question what t[…]

It's not just Mapuche, there are other indigenous[…]

I said most. A psych prof once said that a colleg[…]