Are we I, Be we one? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By RhetoricThug
Sound yak
[youtube]A7_0vcjN-4c[/youtube]

Are we 1, the eye which we wink, back & forth (alternating enclosed circuitry) with our parallel self? Because I'd like to think bout each blink when we wink, two or more judging Is eye spying purple prose pantomime. Mimesis menurut Lick your locket & put that watch in your pocket, nut sockets lock in, we fixate upon epistolary thingamajigs. Letter language cums fluid when you smelt & collect pelts from the Elk you hunt in your dreams. Big game for the player, invested vesper, indeed. RT, now dats da mos G thaang U written yet, homie! Pickin em purr-fectly like Panthera poaching prey during dinner prayer. Quoth the word whittler, whacking whole-sale wholly mammoths over the head, tis 4 me Instagram (of Coke commercials), part of me you-ology studies. Because last time I checked, you only clip bird wings if the bird be domesticated, in which case you'll wish to dress thy muppet in makeup & make We-self time an easy living. Park in your own special space & analytically check your We-self cubby. Chubby chunky monkey for daze Extroverted wordage occurs when the chicken twerps cluck & race round the Nasdaq track for infinite notaucal miles of pure interpolated breast plated waiter serving you Ur drink after Iraq spilled our 01000101 01101110 01100100 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101101 01101111 01110101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101011 01101001 01101110 01101011 01111001 00100000 01100100 01110010 01101001 01101110 01101011.

Stop, speak, ich, er, think. The blink dries with the ink. In my case... This abstract organizer, this plastic piece of cyber embrace (deep in space the outer net reads the internet) truly feels the alphabet out. One day my mind's liquid shall lather entire solar Bucky Fuller domes. Chromosomes zoning zombie drones bio baking aching forsaking yet always partaking... in the metric booking and looking through the wide window world to see things differently than their average age that usually pages through TIME magazines while cooking GMO beans on the post-Tesla stove listening to the peanut gallery gang's teacher on CNN slip on ICY ice then blame the indigenous people for their lack of dignity.

Pretty shitty pity because nitty gritty dirt digging dumps soil on the ground for flowers to seed. You know the seed that sent its body soaring through space & time just to land on this tiny patch of dirt I planted in the noosphere garden? I'm talking about you reader. RED ALERT RED LEER RED ALERT, Reader radar activated! I'm hunkering bunkering bobbing boing boing boing boing!

Mingling mammals whisper: "So what is your poison?I mean, your profile states ideology as other. So which ideology would that be?"

Suserrate & resuscitate jesticulation:

"I

I?

I?!?!?!?!?!?!

EGO SUM esoterica, empirically speaking, smelting mind's ore from our mind's eye. I transmit celestial frequencies, channeled from the depths of the cavernous astral mine. Quoth ye 18th & 20th letter priest, anagrammatically reaping my own symbol seeds from each omnidirectional relative translation of time & space. The same time & space I share with you, Angel. We're the infinite potential within this eternal present, always & all ways forging the ethereal veil.

I am DNA, the G.O.D AUM or the trifecta of three, one perfect prism of energy using this primitive telepathic technology to sink my teeth deep inside your brain bubble, causing membrane lacerations with each prim & proper synaptic incision, the micro united to form the macro, one presentation drug.

In other words... I am the poison."

Whatever shall we do with the objective paralysis poisoning our creative rendezvous? Let's imagine. Let's imagine. Let's imagine the world post intellectual property. A world where each living organism recognizes its ecological role within the veil's star light Odyssey. Each role be economic, just, and let the eternal energy of the present moment (the past & future) be recognized as the atom fuel that fills our soul with life, allowing reactive puppetry to be what it is, mirror what it is (biomimicry), the eternal moment & the sum of each relative translation occurring right now. Vibrations shaking planet Earth so violently that we are spinning & steering our gigantic organic life boat with our minds. The infinite potentiality of this eternal moment computes indefinitely within all of us, colliding with various extensions of each Mind's I in one single moment/perception/direction that lasts forever. You need to wake up and realize that you are energy in one nut shell, but your mind is energy in one naught shell. I promise you that one single thought, idea, perception, tiny little blurbs like this, are as real on a molecular level as the computer you are using to absorb this c-o-n-t-i-n-u-a-t-i-o-n of thought that originally ignited inside RT's cavernous mind. The spark illuminates particular parts of my brain. Sometimes, when the electromagnetic fields favor my opinion, I can appropriately channel peace or the omnidirectional present. It's love, that is & always will be... The micro, the macro, the tiers(tears) of data, rippling through our milieu. Need not worry, when the light goes through you, it's passing yet everlasting. Paradox. You didn't need nor did you want to witness this, but because you are here(hearing,seeing,feeling), it must be because you are one human being. The human condition doesn't exist, only (y)our mind's eye. For what it sees- the eternal flame, and what it feels means more than the nerve endings & the blood in your veins. When you believe in the human condition, you forget who we are. We are I.

-RT
RhetoricThug wrote:The human condition doesn't exist, only (y)our mind's eye. For what it sees- the eternal flame, and what it feels means more than the nerve endings & the blood in your veins. When you believe in the human condition, you forget who we are. We are I.
-RT

Me, myself, and I. No we in what my eyes see, just me separated by everything else now here.

To rule life isn't overpowering those living in the same atmosphere using metaphors and metaphysical probabilites based upon composed langauge arts of manipulating what people are permitted to imagine socially.

Rule is defined as what, measuring the nature of results acting in a self contained environmental moment?

Specific gravity describes what exactly?

Your lust to keep ideology central command for converting ancestors to citizens saving society does educate focusing on details without understanding the results of ignoring being self contained to now while equally spaced apart with everything outside one's own skin.

Those of good nature compromise away their liberty in being equally displaced in the moment allowing those willing to destroy real for their reality's sake to direct the cast of characters known as society socially justified in ignoring the self evident.

How many hypothetical values does it take to divide real from reality when everything really here is never the same total sum added as before. Evolution is a total sum of added changes so far. Revolution is just a duration of orbiting something els displaced in the same existing instant.

change doesn't occur outside being part of now. Core of Eternity is any position balanced universally now here. energy cannot be created or destroyed when supplied by what is inverting between getting universally spaced apart now. So simple reality made it impossible to understand so faith leads denying now is what everything becomes next eternally, internally.

Understand how and why details of what, where, when, and who came to pass or remain passing through this atmosphere and this moment specifically spaced apart randomly choosing to ignore self containment.

Uh no...both things are absolutely true. I am not[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Increasingly, they're admitting defeat. https://tw[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]

These protests are beautiful. And again..the kids […]