Fighting corruption without physically attacking the corrupted. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

A question parallel to "who am I".

Humans have learned for every action there comes an equal and opposite reaction. So if one fights corruption what stops one side from becoming corrupted, faith or understanding where corruption comes from?

Self. What is larger than one's self? Self evident that the self is one of a kind rather than a person of one collective mind.

How does a person figure that out as simple as possible?

A brain starts as a first fertilized cell created to sustain the species of the parents that merged their reproductive cells combined.

A mind is something a brain comes to accept after learning to speak and recite what the population around them believe possible and not accept what they cannot believe is reality.

and people say money is the root of all evil.

No, it's history. Remember, I was an activist, I[…]

It's not just Mapuche, there are other indigenous[…]

I said most. A psych prof once said that a colleg[…]

Then prove it.