Does late night shopping need a pic 'n' mix at the cinema, so that algebra can have political views? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

When? *Shakes Mike violently* WHEN, DAMNIT? Oh god, these are not my hands! These are NOT my hands! Won't someone tie my fucking shoelaces? FUCK!
Are we like the dreamer, whose karma creates a play within a dream, complete with characters representing every facet of that person's personality, and, like the dreamer, becomes so involved in the play we lose ourselves in the dream, and forget about the curtain call?
The curtain knows that time is illusory. The real question is who is the one calling for the curtain to rise or fall?

You wanted answers? There, take another question.
in the outskirts of Seattle. I asked them for six salamis, you see, and they gave me six. Six! I told them I wanted the concept of six salamis, not actually six! You should have given me four, or five, or even seven! These things remind me of the time I spent

Care: 73 Fairness: 77 Liberty: 83 In-group: 70 Pur[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]