Do forests and galaxies exist inside the letters of this sentence? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For importunate arguments and postings imponderable to virtually all forum members. Though their authors might believe the only problem is everyone else's impercipience.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

annatar1914 wrote:A ''duplicate God'' unaware that he was a duplicate would not be God by definition. This is because God knows everything, including the life that He lives within Himself.

The contradiction is valid, but it could be the case that the contradiction is accounted for by the details of the film
Imagine your own history - everything you know and have experienced. Think of how it has shaped you; your opinions, your actions, your attitudes. Now imagine that for ever larger groups. Everything that exists has a history that influenced it, shaped it, molded it; from the moment it formed to now. Even nations.
Sometimes that history is benign. Other times, it's terrifying. Imagine the violence my ancient ancestors had to commit for me to be here. Imagine all the people not here because of my ancestors violence. This is as much a part of my history as my Sunday school catechism, my tree climbing experience, and my wasted summer days lazing in the sun by the pond and watching the frogs. And most of those things were quite physical, at one time or another.
And my history is just one thread among the millions that make up my nations history. Itself with its own ancestors; its own catechisms, and its own wasted days.... and its own ancient violence that made it possible, and others impossible.

How can you contain something like that except temporally? To make it all physically exist all at once - within physical boundaries? I can't imagine it.
Shared traits

1) Flashbacks

2) The importance of looking into mirrors

3) Female protagonists that have red hair

4) Other female characters in same film that also have red hair

5) Theme of cause and effect/past and present influencing each other

6) Theme that attraction and hostility are synonymous

Is it reasonable to deduce that Oculus and Nocturnal Animals are the same film?

A new film has been released destroying the offic[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]