Politics Forum Member of the Year 2012 - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Events on the Politics Forum and political commentary.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Figlio di Moros wrote:Either self-deprecating humor does not work well in this medium or I've simply not sewn my head back on correctly. :hmm:

See, now if they had used an axlotl tank, there would be no need for sewing of any kind.
Igor Antunov wrote:Ugh. A simple right-winger I could tolerate and even vote for. A feminist-fascist...not so much. I'm organising a rebellion as we speak.

Don't worry, Rei, I've got your back. Who'se he got, the Chinese? :lol:

:|

[youtube]zwgjM-teND8[/youtube]
Siberian Fox wrote:Member of the year isn't about voting for the person one agrees with the most on political matters.

QFT.

I think Rei is a very worthy winner, and I extend my congratulations. I find it fitting that the number 1 and 2 in this poll are both people I strongly disagree with on certain issues (though it needs to be said I also agree with many things), but at all times they both contribute to discussions in a way that emphasises a desire for learning and understanding instead of inane bickering and cheap point scoring. This forum has benefited immensely from these two contributors, and I hope they continue for a long time.
EastCoastAmerican wrote:I got the beer, Plaro's got the music, Donald's got the drugs, now all we need for the party to get started is for the woman of honor to show up.

If you're playing J-pop, we're gonna need more drugs. And ear plugs. And more drugs.

Congrats to Rei, FRS, and all of the finalists.
Gandalf wrote:I think Rei is a very worthy winner, and I extend my congratulations. I find it fitting that the number 1 and 2 in this poll are both people I strongly disagree with on certain issues...but at all times they both contribute to discussions in a way that emphasises a desire for learning and understanding instead of inane bickering and cheap point scoring. This forum has benefited immensely from these two contributors, and I hope they continue for a long time.

[youtube]sti_tuBiv5g[/youtube]
Congrats Rei.

I'm still a little frustrated by the fascist dominance in this election. But, You deserve a win. You do have very constructive posts
Congrats, Rei.

Even though I still think I would've won, if SO wasn't too scared to put me in as a nominee.

Oh well, enjoy your star, I suppose.

I have a bigger star than you at home anyway.

:*(

If you're playing J-pop, we're gonna need more drugs. And ear plugs. And more drugs.

:D

You have mentionned "rape" in about a q[…]

What interests are those? He is an honorary US […]

If anyone wants to show an example of the IDF and […]

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]