Saul Alinsky wrote "Rules for Radicals" 40 years ago as instructions on how to seize power. He was the original community organizer, an instigator of class warfare and of culture war. He taught liberals how to divide America by organizing communities to seize power. Every problem that we Americans face today can be traced back to compromises with liberal radical leaders.
According to Saul Alinsky, there are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a socialist imperial state...
1. Health care – Control health care and you control the people.
2. Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4. Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5. Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and
6. Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7. Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools. Also attack religious point of views as being discriminatory.
8. Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take taxes. Divide people by race, sexual orientations and religious views.
A corporation’s primary goal is to make money. Government’s primary role is to take a big chunk of that money and give it to others.