Update! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Co-ordination of all publishing projects.

Moderator: Administrators PoFo

By Demosthenes
Hi, just to let everyone know who participated, that this project is still moving, albeit slowly at time. The coding work is being done, and is at a point where I'm hoping to have some kind of beta test available to certain qualified users by March. That isn't a firm deadline, but I'm hoping we can get there. At this time the coder is awaiting some final decisions on my part before finishing. I've been slightly delayed due to heading back to school this semester, but I'm going to make an effort to sort it all over the next few days.

At some point, some beta testers would be great. I really don't know how long it'll take to beta the thing and I'd prefer not to waste too much time with that, more than anything it'll just be to check for bugs and a certain degree of accuracy and then get the thing rolling.

Anyway, Thanks!
By Siberian Fox
Sounds really good Demosthenes. Don't feel pressured to rush things, it's great that you've taken this on at all. It's easy to say "wouldn't it be good to have the quiz back" but to actually get organised and do it is something else. I think everyone appreciates what you're doing, but know you've still got other things to do as well.
By MB.
I'm behind this project 100%
By Demosthenes
Thank you everyone, when the time comes remember to thank Zagadka as well!

Anyone with 100% support or more gets free coupons for their next local election!

Those at 110% get double coupons!

You didn't watch the video I posted earlier which[…]

“Whenever the government provides opportunities […]

The GOP is pretty much the anti-democracy party a[…]

I just read a few satires by Juvenal, and I still[…]