Call to Papers for PoFo ePub - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Co-ordination of all publishing projects.

Moderator: Administrators PoFo

By MB.
Congratulations guys! Fantastic work.
By Quantum
Sounds interesting. I might wish to add something to the ePub concerning the UK general election and the electoral methods used in the election.
By Typhoon
Very interesting and good quality considering the nature of the project, congratulation to all, since my blogging ideas are currently static I imagine I might contribute somthing(s) as well, be good practice for my writin'!

PoFo Peer Review Posting: Now hiring Moderators!

If your still looking for some reviewers to share the load I dont mind reviewing a few; expertise in articles of a science or (you guessed it) defence/international security related theme. What would the turnaround time be expected to be?
By Ombrageux
Thanks to everyone! Very much appreciate all the feedback and encouragement!

WA - I do take a few liberties when editing - usually for typos and repetition - which are usually benign. Occasionally it will go into subtle subversion :lol: What word was it, incidentally? And yes, modern knights > Bibi. Good call.
By Ter
I am very impressed ! Excellent work.

Also kudos for the lay-out and editing.

Ter
By Red Star
Excellent - I really like it! Reading through it now :up:

What's the next theme? Want to start writing!
By Cartertonian
Only downside I can see is BLOODY YANK SPELLING.

I would hate to leave anyone with the erroneous impression that I was willing to even remotely contemplate writing anything in that dreadful colonial patois!

:|

:peace:
By Ombrageux
Cartertonian - Sorry, my zeal for consistency overcame that of anti-Americanism :lol:

Red Star - If I have my way, the next issue will be on rootless cosmopolitans (as so many PoFoites are) and intellectuals in politics (reread your Plato, Machiavelli, Trotsky and Gramsci!). Please PM if you have any ideas.

And it was also debunked.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]