Moscow-City - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Vladimir
It certainly doesn't fulfill the norms we believe to be the signs of civilised country. For example the state versus private property.

The more state property, the more civilised a society is, the further from jungle capitalism.

Is there anyone actually posting from Eastern Europe here besides me ?

Yes.
By Shade2
The more state property, the more civilised a society is, the further from jungle capitalism.

If nobody owns anything then nobody cares about anything, because he has no interests in its well being. The disastrous economical failure of communism proves this. Workers weren't interested in working since they had no motivation.
By Vladimir
If nobody owns anything then nobody cares about anything, because he has no interests in its well being. The disastrous economical failure of communism proves this. Workers weren't interested in working since they had no motivation.

The state has interest in its well-being, and the state can provide motivation.
By Shade2
The state has interest in its well-being, and the state can provide motivation.

Such person as state doesn't exist.
By Vladimir
Such person as state doesn't exist.

The state is not a person.
By Shade2
Then why do you speak of it as it is?
By Maksym
Shade2, how is the Slavic slave race doing in Germany and the UK? Are Polish women providing the right amount of liquor and comfort for NATO troops? Are you rich yet?
By Shade2
how is the Slavic slave race doing in Germany and the UK?

"Slavic race" ? What are you on ? LSD ?
By Maksym
They no longer teach you the richest companies in the EU used Poles as slave labour during WW2? You are working for the exact same companies for minimum wage, even lower wages in Poland. Does this make you feel free?

Now for something completely different, Kyiv’s business district:

By Shade2
They no longer teach you the richest companies in the EU used Poles as slave labour during WW2?

EU didn't exist in WW2. Learn history. Most Poles after joining EU decided to work in Ireland and Britain now, so could you tell me what Irish and British companies used Poles as "slave labour" in WW2 ? :lol:

And please explain what is this "Slavic Race"-are they some aliens from Star Trek ?

You are working for the exact same companies for minimum wage, even lower wages in Poland. Does this make you feel free?

It makes me laugh at your ignorant post, since pensions in Poland are continuosly rising and EU labour movement has allowed Poles to earn 10 times as much in a year as they did before...
By Maksym
EU didn't exist in WW2. Learn history. Most Poles after joining EU decided to work in Ireland and Britain now, so could you tell me what Irish and British companies used Poles as "slave labour" in WW2 ?

The EU was formed by the same conservative establishment in France that collaborated with the German occupation and Germany’s business elite. I’m sure the views of Alfred Krupp towards Poles drastically changed after his trial for being a Nazi war criminal. Sure today he cannot get away with gassing Slavic children in his own personal concentration camps, but minimum wage is not a bad substitute.

It makes me laugh at your ignorant post, since pensions in Poland are continuosly rising and EU labour movement has allowed Poles to earn 10 times as much in a year as they did before..

Why are millions of Poles migrating to the UK? Is it for the Coca-Cola culture offered by Margaret Thatcher?
By Shade2
You didn't answer my question.
Is the "Slavic race" from Star Trek or Star Wars ?
Perhaps other Science Fiction work ?
Sure today he cannot get away with gassing Slavic children in his own personal concentration camps, but minimum wage is not a bad substitute.

Heck if this minimum wage allows us to live as comfortably as today and buy homes, cars, luxury items as we do now, then what is the problem ? Haha says the evil Krupp "now I will give you minimum wage with which you will buy new car, home and trip to Tunisia".What an evil man.

Why are millions of Poles migrating to the UK?

Capitalist Mind Control Slavebots with Plasma Guns are regularly catching young Poles from streets and transporting them to Ireland and Britain on grav-platforms to work in Candy Mines.
That or the high wages.
By danholo
What the hell are you talking about?

The obvious; Russia as the rundown, corrupt and poor place it is. Will this bring prosperity to the country or the city?

Don't post while you are taking pain medication.

I never have, this is why I post.
By Kiroff
Why are they building those buildings instead of paying their huge debts ? And we all know how "private" those companies are.

I never knew that Mirax Group or others participating in this construction are owned by the Russian government. :)

Who said anything about welfare state ? That money could be used to develop Russian economy rather then having shiny towers.

Which is what this is. There is a severe lack of office space in Moscow, which slows down economic development, as office costs go through the roof. And the money is spent by private companies, and investors from both Russia and abroad.

Isn't this the case anyway in Russia ?

Of course. Just ask Vladimir, who has already eaten his right eye, left ear, nose, and lower jaw.

How tasteless.

I don't think a person with no taste like you has the right to decide.

Subsharan Africa

Shade2, you excel at geographic skills. I never knew that Central Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America were actually in Subsaharan Africa. Unless of course you mean Pangea...

I fail how growing corruption, dictatorship and pandemic in Russia makes the situation "getting better".

:?:

And frankly saying Russia's problems are of the category that are the most tragic in the world.

Yeah uhuh. Which is why everyone must just be sad and do nothing.

I am always sceptical towards data produced in dictatorships.

I fail to see the connection.

It is always the case with those poser pseudo-Russian nationalists wannabes.

Russia as the rundown, corrupt and poor place it is.

While there are places which are like that, they are rapidly reducing in size. For example, when I visited my hometown this summer, I walked in the Komsomol Street neighborhood, which I was used to seeing as rundown, with cars on what's left of the lawns, destroyed playgrounds, etc. This time, I saw mowed lawns, repaired sidewalks, cars parked in the parking spaces(or in the communal parking lot nearby), new playgrounds for the children, clean entrances... It's getting better.

Will this bring prosperity to the country or the city?

Yes, because the income generated by this will outstrip the expenditures. Moscow City is not something that some government or oligarchs built as propaganda of themselves. It's rather an indicator of that Russia is recovering, as people can take on projects like that. Also, Russian construction companies gain knowledge of the construction methods for skyscrapers, which they do not have to take on different projects in both Moscow and the regions.

---

Shade2: If you don't know shit about Russia besides what they tell you on telly there, don't post. It's best for you.
By Shade2
I never knew that Mirax Group or others participating in this construction are owned by the Russian government.

Nope, I was talking other Russian firms that have enourmous debt, like Gazprom for example.

There is a severe lack of office space in Moscow, which slows down economic development, as office costs go through the roof.

Office space can be easly made at lower costs, without the Byzantian waste of resources on shiny towers.

Just ask Vladimir, who has already eaten his right eye, left ear, nose, and lower jaw.

I am not sure about this parts, but he certainly eated parts of his brain :lol:

I don't think a person with no taste like you has the right to decide.

Well if you like huge bricks illuminated like brothels, I find it hard to be judged on taste by you.

. I never knew that Central Asia, Eastern Europe, and Latin America were actually in Subsaharan Africa.

You have difficulties in reading comprehension. I meant that Russia has the same problems as countries in Subsaharan Africa, not that it is located there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1823058.stm
The head of Russia's anti-Aids programme has warned the country could face levels of infection similar to those in some African countries, unless action is taken to stop the epidemic.

I fail to see the connection.

Dictatorships such as Russian one, don't show true figures, and often falsify data.

For example, when I visited my hometown this summer, I walked in the Komsomol Street neighborhood, which I was used to seeing as rundown, with cars on what's left of the lawns, destroyed playgrounds, etc. This time, I saw mowed lawns, repaired sidewalks, cars parked in the parking spaces(or in the communal parking lot nearby), new playgrounds for the children, clean entrances... It's getting better.

Oh they were getting for people of Germany in 1934 also...

Shade2: If you don't know shit about Russia besides what they tell you on telly there, don't post.

Considering the fact that I actually lived under Russian rule, knew Russian soldiers, unlike some Russian-wannabee posers living comfortable in USA, I beg to differ. I won't even bring to the discussion the fact of completing university with Russia as one of subjects of study.
By Vladimir
Shade2, you speak russian?
By Shade2
I don't think he even speaks Polish.

Nie oszukuj się pozerze, w przeciwieństwie do ciebie, ja nie kłamię na temat swego pochodzenia.Oczywiście możesz sobie tworzyć konspiracyjną teorię iż wszyscy Polacy kochają Rosję, a to jest wynikiem przebrzmiałego spisku CIA:lol: If you need translation Russian-wannabe poser then just ask nicely.

Shade2, you speak russian?

As I was growing up, occupation by Soviet Russia was ending and we had a choice to learn English instead of Russian. This was very fortunate, as I learned language that I can communicate in the whole world, rather then a useless and completely alien language used in couple of underdeveloped countries.
By Dnepr
Wow shade2, you make Ukrainian nationalists living in Toronto look like actually nice and smart people.

Yes, you are that brainwashed that even they look open-minded in comparison to you.

:eh:
By Kiroff
Nope, I was talking other Russian firms that have enourmous debt, like Gazprom for example.

Irrelevant, stay on topic.

Office space can be easly made at lower costs, without the Byzantian waste of resources on shiny towers.

Okay.

I am not sure about this parts, but he certainly eated parts of his brain

No, just yours. :lol:

Well if you like huge bricks illuminated like brothels, I find it hard to be judged on taste by you.

You have difficulties in reading comprehension. I meant that Russia has the same problems as countries in Subsaharan Africa, not that it is located there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1823058.stm
The head of Russia's anti-Aids programme has warned the country could face levels of infection similar to those in some African countries, unless action is taken to stop the epidemic.

That says "could have" in the "future"

Dictatorships such as Russian one, don't show true figures, and often falsify data.

You have no other data, stop derailing this thread.

Oh they were getting for people of Germany in 1934 also...

Okay.

Considering the fact that I actually lived under Russian rule, knew Russian soldiers, unlike some Russian-wannabee posers living comfortable in USA, I beg to differ.

Considering that I used to live in Russia and go there every year, I beg to differ.

I won't even bring to the discussion the fact of completing university with Russia as one of subjects of study.

:lol: That clears everything up. I have no further questions. All extents of your vast knowledge about Russia has already been shown in this thread.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Two things can be true at once: Russia doesn't ha[…]

Thank goodness saner heads and science is prevaili[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]