Moscow-City - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

By Shade2
Considering that I used to live in Russia and go there every year, I beg to differ.

What's the matter dear Kiroff, life didn't live up to expectations ? Education not too good in allmighty Russia ? Too much luxuries there for your hearts content ?
Why not live there if it is so wonderfull and full of city builldings looking like giant bricks illuminated like brothels ?
By stannis
What's the matter dear Kiroff, life didn't live up to expectations ? Education not too good in allmighty Russia ? Too much luxuries there for your hearts content ?

Sarcasm is neither as intelligent nor as funny as you imagine.
By Shade2
Sarcasm is neither as intelligent nor as funny as you imagine.

I don't feel like I have an expecting audiance when adressing Russians.
By stannis
Don't assume all Russians are the same. People in every country vary in their personalities.
By Shade2
I will be happy to meet a non-imperialist Russian. So far I haven't. But I am still full of hope.
By Shade2
I think youth that escapes Russia to live comfortable lives in USA rather then stay in the country and build its property is destroying Russia.
By Russkie
I think youth that escapes Russia to live comfortable lives in USA rather then stay in the country and build its property is destroying Russia.

Where are you now?
By Shade2
Where are you now?

Poland. I am not one of those poser boys that don't live in their home country, while bragging about their alledged devotion to it.
By Shade2
Can someone trace his IP?

Wow, you are so shocked somebody isn't a poser boy ?
By Doomhammer
Rather than insulting Russia, like some indoctrinated people are doing, I wish to comment on how awsome the city of Moscow and those buildings look.
By Shade2
I wish to comment on how awsome the city of Moscow and those buildings look.

Personally I don't like giant bricks illuminated in brothel fashion.
By Doomhammer
Personally I don't like giant bricks

More like giant blocks of concrete, steel and glass. I too prefer classic style buildings and all. But these tower like structures look nice.
By Akhbar
I would still like to see the city of Moscow with skyscrapers looking like the soviet style. The city is starting to look capitalist imo.
By Kiroff
Well, there's the pseudo-Stalinist-Gothic-style like Triumph Palace(finished in 2005, tallest building in Europe):

Though I think St. Petersburg would look better with Gothic or Imperial style skyscrapers, rather than the Gazprom HQ they're going to build. BTW, Moscow City is a pretty small part of Moscow. I had an aerial map somewhere, but can't find it right now.

How about... personal reasons?

Why not live there if it is so wonderfull and full of city builldings looking like giant bricks illuminated like brothels ?

If you have no other argument, it would be very wise to shut the fuck up. :)
By Vladimir
I would still like to see the city of Moscow with skyscrapers looking like the soviet style. The city is starting to look capitalist imo.

Yes you are right.

rather than the Gazprom HQ they're going to build

Oh yes, the corn-looking tower :lol:
I even to fear whst it will look like. Architects these days are sold out to capitalists.
I am not, and even if I have to spend the rest of my life in metro tunnels, I will not sell out to capitalists
By Russkie
indeed, the Moscow metro is a beautiful place to look at comapred to the ugly shitty American counterpart.
By Shade2
If you have no other argument, it would be very wise to shut the fuck up. Smile

Sorry, you confused me with a Russian girl. At least I heard that phrase often said by their pimps when driving by their standing lines on Polish highway. Maybe that is the reason for the brick brothel ? Perhaps they want those Russian girls back ? :lol:
By Doomhammer
Perhaps they want those Russian girls back ?

Well, at least Russian girls are attractive and in high demand. ;) Everyone wants a hot Russian wife/girlfirend/ sex slave etc.

Maybe that is the reason for the brick brothel ?

Explain:

How do these magnificent edifices look like brothels?

This is ridiculous. Articles showing attacks on s[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab […]

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]