Support the gay nationalist movement - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

The Gay people are a people, like any group indigenous to the cultures of the world, our people and culture can be traced into ancient society.

We are a people who have suffered great persecution in the past, and we are a people who are currently suffering great persecution in various and vast regions of the world.

We are a folk, and we are without a homeland. Even our rights are debated in countries that pride themselves of being liberal and progressive. In fundamentalist Muslim countries our people are tortured and murdered because of their identity - because of who they are.

We ask of the International community to support our efforts to establish a sovereign nation state for Gay and Lesbians that would welcome all our persecuted brethren from Iran and Saudi Arabia to China and Africa, wherever they may be.

These are fundamental human rights, and our people remain one of the most vulnerable minorities in the world today. In some societies, it is perfectly acceptable for us to be exterminated and murdered - even worse, the asylum they aspire for is rarely granted. The only solution is a nation state to protect our own.

http://gayhomeland.org/
By Maxim Litvinov
So, which unoccupied territories will GLBTs be claiming as their homeland? Antarctica?

The state would have some interesting demographic issues, that's for sure.
By Donna
Our goal is to begin building colonies within the next 20 years on a selected piece of land that will be purchased. We hope to initially purchase land and begin expanding our colonies, until our population and economy becomes strong enough that secession can take place. Ideally, we would like to see homeland for gays and lesbians by the year 2050
By Goranhammer
What an attention-whoring concept. If I were to state that there should be a whites-only nation built right now, what would the opinion of that be? It'd turn into a debacle that makes Apartheid look like a quiet day on Sesame Street.

Queers can easily blend into society. It's when they act in their superfluous ways do they get singled out, discriminated, and receive a much needed ass-kicking for their troubles.

Learn to adapt, fanbois. You ain't special. And take off those leather assless chaps and fishnet shirts. You look stupid. It's bad enough that we let them get away with those ridiculous parades. One of these days, I'll hold a "straight middle-class WASP" pride parade where men with 3 piece suits laugh at all the fruits acting like out-of-sorts 6 year olds.

It's not fun to stay at the YMCA.
By Donna
This isn't about gays and lesbians in the West - but those under totalitarian states elsewhere in the world where homosexuality is severely punished or proscribed capital punishment.
By Andres
I thought that San Francisco was already a sovereign gay territory. At least the hopefully fake page looks better than the time-cube one.
By Goranhammer
This isn't about gays and lesbians in the West - but those under totalitarian states elsewhere in the world where homosexuality is severely punished or proscribed capital punishment.

Can you fucking people just dress normally and not speak with a lisp on your way to the airport? You're making this out to be far worse than it is.

If I lived in a country where being a white middle-income individual was punishable by death, I'd go be a white middle-income individual somewhere else.
By Nattering Nabob
What an attention-whoring concept. If I were to state that there should be a whites-only nation built right now, what would the opinion of that be? It'd turn into a debacle that makes Apartheid look like a quiet day on Sesame Street.

One third of reply relatively thoughtful...

Queers can easily blend into society. It's when they act in their superfluous ways do they get singled out, discriminated, and receive a much needed ass-kicking for their troubles.

Learn to adapt, fanbois. You ain't special. And take off those leather assless chaps and fishnet shirts. You look stupid. It's bad enough that we let them get away with those ridiculous parades. One of these days, I'll hold a "straight middle-class WASP" pride parade where men with 3 piece suits laugh at all the fruits acting like out-of-sorts 6 year olds.

It's not fun to stay at the YMCA.

Two thirds of reply knee-jerk rant.

Someone sounds a little homophobic today...
By Donna
Goranhammer, I will not acknowledge your hetero supremacy with a response. Raise valid points of discussion instead of going into straight supremacist rants.
By Truth-a-naut
If the gays get a nation the furries need one as well, second life just isn't cutting it.

Donald do you have a fursona?
By Goranhammer
Someone sounds a little homophobic today...

Not at all. Homophobic implies fear. I don't fear these people. I laugh at them. This concept is so far beyond ridiculous.

Raise valid points of discussion instead of going into straight supremacist rants.

Why? You haven't. To me, it sounds like you're the supremacist. I've made valid points of discussion by showing what a worthless idea it is by comparing the concept of a "gay nation" to a "white nation" or any other concept involving descriptive isolation.

Gay people don't have a "culture", unless that's what you call those tight leather pants and reruns of Ellen. They're part of their own individual race, creed, or nationality who just happen to have a mental defect. A gay Chinese man has a Chinese culture, not a gay one. A gay black man is part of black culture, not gay culture.

As I said before, this is just attention whoring. You're reversing every bit of progress people have made to treat everyone equally. It makes me think that we put the Jim Crow laws on the wrong people.
By droodle
sexuality is, and never was, a basis for a historico-socio-cultural bond.
By The American Lion
A gay homeland? How are you going to populate the country once all the gays come?

You all know you are going to have a birthrate of 0. Unless some you gays start being hetro. :lol:
By Boondock Saint
Hey TAL, how do you think homosexuals are born in the first place? Grow on trees? Hatch out of rocks? Fall from the sky?

Homosexuals are, always, born of heterosexuals.
By MVictorP
Donald has a point concerning the risks inherent to being of a different sexual orientation in more radical lands. However, as much as I think that making a country on the basis of a religion is a bad idea in our days and age, I also think that making a country based on your sexual preference is just as bad.

Will you kill poeple, or make them suffer for your "right" to have an homosexual society? That would not make you better than Israel, or Aparthist South Africa, or the fundamentalists countries you (rightfully) denounce.

I think that gay rights will pop up in these countries at the same time that women will get theirs; slowly, with positive work and peaceful affirmation; it will begin with a comitee, then a city quarter, then a town which would be gay-friendly. Modernity will get to these countries, one day, make no mistakes about that. Even the Arabs and Muslims have gays, too.

Just for debating's sake; where do you propose such a territory to take place? One thing is sure thought; it will be a well-decorated, hedonistic sector for sure. Maybe tough lesbians should hold the authority positions, thought.

:muha2:
By NYYS
This whole topic is hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. Good luck on your gay homeland, I'm sure it'll be decorated very tastefully. You've totally skirted the issue of where you're going to get people from, though. Unless you plan on just taking them from their families around the world (since I doubt even homosexuals are going to want to just up and leave their families, lives, and friends), although I'm sure that violates a few international treaties.
By Donna
If you look at the gayhomeland forums there are various ideas regarding possible locations for the state. Right now, we hope that Israel will assist us in our endeavor and allow us to begin colonizing Southern Lebanon. We hope that Israel and EU will begin supporting us against homophobes in the region.

People ask: what of the population?

Our gay brethren, in case some have not realized, also consist of women. We hope to utilize modern technology and breed a new race of pure homosexuals as we near our goals of gradually becoming an ethnicity over the years.

There is no solution to homophobia except the Gay Nation; straight supremacy does not seem to be going away.
By QatzelOk
Queers can easily blend into society.

Jews get killed by Nazis, Britain gives them a piece of the arab world.

Gays get killed by Nazis, Britain gives them nothing.

And you know how much I love Arab culture.

I'm thinking the south of Spain, with high speed clipper ship connections to Morocco and Algeria.

It would be the most fabulous country ever. Except for all the lesbian police everywhere, and the hetero-Iberian bus bombings...
By NYYS
We hope to utilize modern technology and breed a new race of pure homosexuals as we near our goals of gradually becoming an ethnicity over the years.

Like some kind of ass-backwards master race? Hitler would be thrilled and horrified (Qatz already invoked Godwin's Law). This couldn't get any more amusing.

For the Western leftist, kidnapping, rape, torture[…]

So far, lots of good comments and anecdotes - but […]

I bet you'd love to watch footage of her being ra[…]

I don't really think there is a fundamental diffe[…]