60/20 - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By millie_(A)TCK
So has this always been the case? Was everyone not fitting the conservative mold labled elitist under Clinton's presidency?
By Attica
What the fuck. Remove my signature image from your sig. What the fuck thinks you can just use someone else's? If you want one I can make one for you, but honest to fucking god. Get some fucking respect woman.
By millie_(A)TCK
:lol: Here I thought you'd read my post saying I would do so. :roll: ticky aren't you? Taken a good deep breath in.
By Xenonx
He is an artist and he has a temper, I heard he once made the pofo banner, then some head of state changed and he got so furious over it he made them take it down.
By millie_(A)TCK
He is an artist and he has a temper, I heard he once made the pofo banner, then some head of state changed and he got so furious over it he made them take it down.

wow :eek:

That's almost as bad as Damien Hirst having a 16 year old arrested and charging him with hundred's of thousands of pounds because he took a few pencils from his art display.
I am an artist and protective of my work, but there are lines of sanity.

Btw I love your sig. ;)
By Xenonx
Heh, thanks, and I operate under the ShareAlike licence so feel free to rip, edit and whatever else to anything I do. Hopefully before long we'll only have a short fixed term non-expendable copyright licence so this will be irrelevant.
By Nets
Too depressing. :|
By Attica
Here I thought you'd read my post saying I would do so.

Are you braindead?

ticky aren't you?

Yeah I fucken am when someone acts so oblivious and self centred.

:knife:
By QatzelOk
Next.

**yawns**
By Xenonx
Yeah I fucken am when someone acts so oblivious and self centred.

The irony here is that you didn't see any :lol:
By Cheesecake_Marmalade
Really? Is that ironic? I think we're going off two different definitions of irony.

Being right isn't really ironic, unless you're not known for being right often and then enter a situation where a lot of other people who are usually right say that you're wrong and then you get vindicated for it. It's a stretch, but it would be irony.

That isn't this situation though. It's pretty plain-jane to see that an artist owns his intellectual property. You wouldn't want someone displaying the images and art that you created without your consent, would you?
By Xenonx
You wouldn't want someone displaying the images and art that you created without your consent, would you?

I've already said, the only copyright I want on my works is the share alike so others can't make money off stuff they haven't done. If we abolish all copyrights I would be most happy. At any rate he has broken numerous copyright in the making of that image.

Is that ironic?

Indeed it is, because he has the largest ego in this thread yet he accuses others of having it. This is the classical meaning of stage irony. Your trolling leaves much to be desired of.
By millie_(A)TCK
Indeed it is, because he has the largest ego in this thread yet he accuses others of having it. This is the classical meaning of stage irony.

QFT
By Xenonx

R-r-r-remix!
By ThereBeDragons
Xenonx wrote:Indeed it is, because he has the largest ego in this thread yet he accuses others of having it. This is the classical meaning of stage irony.

This isn't clear at all. Virtually every poster in this thread is still in contention for that title.
By Figlio di Moros
Xenonx wrote:You wouldn't want someone displaying the images and art that you created without your consent, would you?

I've already said, the only copyright I want on my works is the share alike so others can't make money off stuff they haven't done. If we abolish all copyrights I would be most happy. At any rate he has broken numerous copyright in the making of that image.

If we abolish all copyrights, as long as no-one can male a profit? I take it you've never listened to Kweli's Manifesto?
By Cheesecake_Marmalade

So you wouldn't mind if someone passed off your images as their own?

Indeed it is, because he has the largest ego in this thread yet he accuses others of having it.

That you think you can make a classification about his ego over a few posts you've seen says a lot about your own ego.
By Xenonx
So you wouldn't mind if someone passed off your images as their own?

If there is copyright laws in place: Yes. But then I'd image googling what the ShareAlike license entails would be beyond your internet skills.
If there aren't: Go right ahead.

I take it you've never listened to Kweli's Manifesto?

I guess it's a rap song that is largely a space filler?

That you think you can make a classification about his ego over a few posts you've seen says a lot about your own ego.

NO U.
By Figlio di Moros
[youtube]sZZn0HbHzCI[/youtube]

If you ain't wanna listen to the whole thing, hit it up at 2:45 and listen to the last verse.

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]

@FiveofSwords " small " Humans are 9[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 , if someone enters your house withou[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]