Australia gets 5 F-18's, we're tough shit now. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Guillotine
Now you can kill lots of brown skinned people who can't even shoot back. Just like the big boys!

Aw...Australia is all growed up :)
By Zagadka
To: Buckingham Palace
Subject: We're finishing the job

Dear Resident,

We have decided to use Australia as a military base. You will retain technical, symbolic control, as before with the wussy nations who didn't overthrow dictatorship, but we will be making sure that Australia remains in a position to be used in one of our upcoming wars.

Sincerely,
The Colonials
By Igor Antunov
We've been pawns and blowing brown people up for ages now. No this is sadder. This is us thinking we're some sort of counter-balance to China. Taiwan alone could smoke us. I suppose we could think of ourselves as a future battlefield.

As you say, how good is this setup for america? It sells us these weapons, we pay to have them maintained, and they will only ever be used to assist america in future conflicts. Smells like vassal status to me.
Last edited by Igor Antunov on 26 Mar 2010 23:38, edited 1 time in total.
By Zagadka
I suppose we could think of ourselves as a future battlefield.

If there were an all out war between the US and China?

Australia will be renamed USS Australia and serve as our largest aircraft carrier.
By Igor Antunov
Or alternatively we wouldn't take part in such a conflict. China is our most important economic partner. We would remain neutral. US has plenty of aircraft carriers.
By Igor Antunov
Hey, new zeland unbitched itself. By refusing US nuclear vessels access, it's mutual defense pact with the US was severed by america. THe Us is no longer obliged to help new zealand in conflict, and vice versa. Besides if it's a conflict over taiwan, anzus doesn't apply, since the Us is coming to taiwan's aid. Separate defense treaty.
By Nets
Australia will be renamed USS Australia and serve as our largest aircraft carrier.

Ha!
By NYYS
lol, USS Australia.

You boys would rather be ours than China's anyway, don't pretend like you don't care who rules the world.
By Igor Antunov
You boys would rather be ours than China's anyway

Our economic relations say we'd rather be China's bitch. Money talks.
By Jarlaxle
NY Yankees suck. wrote:lol, USS Australia.

Hey, there actually was a USS Canberra!
By Igor Antunov
Whatever, we will invade new zealand in due time. I trust we can count on your assistance? We will just need you to bring us some good american burgers, for the victory celebration.
By Donna
Is anything actually taken seriously in Australia?
By Attica
To: Buckingham Palace
Subject: We're finishing the job

Dear Resident,

We have decided to use Australia as a military base. You will retain technical, symbolic control, as before with the wussy nations who didn't overthrow dictatorship, but we will be making sure that Australia remains in a position to be used in one of our upcoming wars.

Sincerely,
The Colonials

Welcome to 1945.... :roll:
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]