Hi-Point - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Demosthenes
So who's got em? I doubt they are available abroad... Nothing like plastic and sheet metal stampings firing pistol rounds to excite an otherwise boring day, correct?

I have each of the pistol calibers, and the 9mm carbine tricked out w/ scope, laser sight, and foregrip. I'm reasonably pleased with it. It was much easier to sight in than my Ruger mini 30...granted the mini-30 is more rifle than carbine, but still...

Who likes pistolas for $140-$180?
By U184
Hmm sounds like a fun day. Maybe you and I should make a day of it and maybe talk over some business, as it seems my website project is about to take off.
By Demosthenes
Nothing like a day at the range while talking business I always say...
By Zerogouki
Hi-Point can suck my balls. It's all about the Calicos, baby:

That's some fuckin' sci-fi shit right there.
By Demosthenes
Have you ever fired one Zero? :eh:

If so, have you fired a Hi-Point?

I could care less about what looks cool as opposed to what is affordable and "works well enough for the money".
By Zerogouki
Hey, if I'm going to be shooting shit, I want to look as badass as possible while I'm doing it.
By Demosthenes
Just go post innane shit in Gorkiy please.
By Piano Red
In all honesty i'd steer clear of Hi-Point.

Compromising for less than quality weapons is less beneficial than simply investing for a quality product from companies with good reps that will back up their stuff with good service and support.

S&W, Sig-Sauer, H&K, and Glock are all infinitely better IMO.
By Demosthenes
I don't know Red, my experience with Hi-Point has been rather good considering the price. I don't care for the larger calibers, but the 9mm is actually very accurate, and the 9mm carbine is serviceable considering what it is. I was actually modifying the carbine, and messed it up. I called the company, they put me online with a tech who talked me through not only a fix he whipped up in no time, but a better solution for my "tricking out".

I know what you're saying about the big boys. There is no doubt that they deserve the rep they have. I'd buy all H&K if I could actually. But I can't and so far I've had decent luck with Hi-Points at sometimes 5 times less price.

If I could buy a FN five-seven I would do so without hesitation, as well as the companion P-90 (or PS-90 since I'm a dirty civvie).

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

https://twitter.com/TheBigDataStats/status/1399589[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]