4 racist black Muslim Somali girls attack white girl - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Judge says they shouldn't go to prison because they are Muslim and not used to drinking alcohol.

Video here -

Drunk Somali girls attack woman shouting ‘kill the white slag’

A gang of Muslim girls who repeatedly kicked a young woman in the head walked free from court after a judge heard they were ‘not used to being drunk’ because of their religion.

The group screamed ‘kill the white slag’ while kicks raining in on 22-year-old Rhea Page as she lay motionless on the ground, the court heard.

The attackers – three sisters and their cousin – were told by a judge that normally they would have been sent to jail.

However, he handed the girls – all Somalis – suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

Their victim was left with a bald patch after they pulled a chunk out of her hair during the attack on the High Street, Leicester.

Ambaro and Hibo Maxamed, both 24, their sister Ayan, 28, and cousin Ifrah Nur, 28, attacked Rhea, a care worker, as she walked to a taxi rank with her boyfriend after a night out.

The victim, a support worker, was left so traumatized that she lost her job following repeated absences with stress and flashbacks, Leciester Crown Court was told.

The charge – assault occasioning actual bodily harm – carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

James Bide-Thomas, prosecuting, said Ambaro Maxamed, who started the violence, had called Miss Page a ‘white bitch’ during the incident.

The women, who are all Somalian Muslims, were not charged with racial aggravation.

Victim Miss Page said: ‘I had gone for a drink after work and then I met my boyfriend for a couple more before heading home.

‘We didn’t want to stay out too late so we went to get a taxi and all of a sudden I heard these women shouting abuse at me.

‘We were just minding our own business but they kept shouting “white bitch” and “white slag” at me.
‘When I turned around one of them grabbed my hair – she literally wrapped her fingers in my hair – then threw me on the ground. That’s when they started kicking me.

‘They were taking turns to kick me in the head and back over and over. I was lying on the ground the whole time, crying and screaming. It was terrifying. I thought they were going to kill me.

‘Eventually the police came but it felt like ages. Afterwards I was covered in blood and hair.

‘I had a bald patch on my head where they had yanked my hair out and I was black and blue all over.

‘I honestly think they attacked me just because I was white. I can’t think of any other reason.’

She suffered bruises and grazes to her head, back, legs and arms, and had clumps of hair pulled out.

Gary Short, mitigating for Ambaro Maxamed, said the attack was down to alcohol.

He said: ‘Although Miss Page’s partner used violence, it doesn’t justify their behaviour. They’re Somalian Muslims and alcohol or drugs isn’t something they’re used to.’

Seventeen months on from the attack, she is still undergoing counselling and suffers from panic attacks and flashbacks.

The group all admitted assault occasioning actual bodily harm and received six month suspended sentences.

Judge Robert Brown told them: ‘This was ugly and reflects very badly on all four of you.

‘Those who knock someone to the floor and kick them in the head can expect to go inside, but I’m going to suspend the sentence.’

He said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Rhea’s partner Lewis Moore, 23, who tried to defend her from the attack.

As well as the suspended sentence, Hibo Maxamed, who needs dialysis three times a week for a kidney complaint, received a four-month curfew between 9pm and 6am.

The others were ordered to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work.

Rhea said after the hearing: ‘It should have been immediate custody after what happened. It’s not sending out the right message about street violence.

‘They were kicking me in the head right up to the minute the police arrived.

‘Even after the police came and they all ran away, one of them came running back to kick me in the head one last time while I was lying unconscious on the ground.’

Rhea, a support worker who helps care for people with autism and learning difficulties, said the sentence was ‘disgusting’.

‘It’s no punishment at all and sends out a message that it’s okay to do that to someone,’ she said.

‘And for them to say they did it because they were not used to alcohol is not an excuse. If they were not supposed to be drinking then they shouldn’t have been out in bars at that time of night.

‘The attack has had a devastating affect on my life and they have just been allowed to get away with it.’

So there you go, white British people. Point out on a crowded tram that there are too many Polish people in the country and there is a month long witch hunt to hunt you down and charge you with racial crimes.

But if you get attacked by blacks who hurl racial insults at you and kick you in the head unconscious then it's not a racial crime, especially if they are Muslim.

Still, could have been worse... The white girl could have been sentenced for damaging the black girls' clothes by bleeding on them I suppose.
This is something common in Europe nowadays. Laws and the overwhelming liberal culture are coming sort of preventing lower/middle lass native people from being racially harashed. Welcome to the new order.
Donald wrote:There is no such thing as "racism against whites".

You're right Donald, it doesn't have anything to do with racism, it's all about religion and alcohol. What's wrong with black people beating white people anyway? It's never about racism, it's always about class warfare! However, I still remember when you were a pro-West Zionist libertarian, so I wonder how long you will be on the other side of the pendulum. :roll:

The OP wrote:However, he handed the girls – all Somalis – suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155308/mel-gibson-defense

The Internet Movie Database wrote:Cartman: I don't believe it. She's using the Mel Gibson defense!
Miss Stevenson: I am a perfectly good person, but when I drink, the alcohol makes me say and do things I wouldn't normally do.
Police Sergeant: Well, that explains it.
Policeman #1: Do we still press charges?
Police Sergeant: Who are we gonna convict? Johnny Walker?
Last edited by Beren on 08 Dec 2011 06:11, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

These are the devout Muslims that apparently never been drunk before.

and you got to love the twitter quote:
After the sentencing, Ambaro Maxamed wrote on her Twitter account: ‘Happy happy happy!’, ‘I’m so going out’, and ‘Today has been such a great day’.

Beren wrote:You're right Donald, it doesn't have anything to do with racism, it's all about religion and alcohol. What's wrong with black people beating white people anyway? It's never about racism, it's always about class warfare! However, I still remember when you were a pro-West Zionist libertarian, so I wonder how long you will be on the other side of the pendulum.

I was more or less commenting on the choice of words used by the OP. White people can experience racialization in many different situations, but they cannot experience racism, an assertion of white privilege. Obviously, though, these girls must be punished and I agree that their defensive argument is farcical in a trial setting, but I wouldn't omit it from sentencing.
TruePolitics wrote:Are you insane? So a white girl gets beaten by four blacks who are shouting racial slurs at her and that's not racism to you?

The concept of racism itself emerged as an aversion to white supremacy and white privilege, hence why white people cannot experience racism. They can however experience racialization (the politicization of their race by someone belonging to an oppressed minority), which is the case here.
This is such a crock of shit. Suspended prison sentences for first time offences for ABH and the like is rather common.

In fact the guidelines for a non-premeditated assault leading to non-permanent injuries is at maximum a half year prison sentence.

This is only newsworthy because dumb retards (it looks like we have some here) buy into this kind of ignorant crap because they don't have a fucking clue about whether this is unusual or not.

Straight answer, no it fucking isn't. You people are so fucking gullible. If you are this easily conned don't read news articles, they will melt your brain.
The concept of our God, that gift from that sheepherder - lying on his back - looking at the stars - in dreamy contemplation - demonstrates once again the theft of our innocence. Before this storyteller told his tale - we greeted each other as philosophers - we assimilated together with ease - only curious of the other. That storyteller told us what it was and what was needed to be godlike and that taught us how to hate.

There is no such thing as racism - only ignorance of our lost innocence.
How can you act so nonchalant about the beating of this girl? What the fuck did she do to deserve it huh? And how the fuck are these people getting let off? Doesn't that anger you? It should.

hang on....
They were sentenced to 150 hours of slave labour
If thats too much or too little is up for debate, but that is not being let off.

And that is rather common that they repay society like that, instead of being a financial burden by being in prison.
Donald wrote:
I was more or less commenting on the choice of words used by the OP. White people can experience racialization in many different situations, but they cannot experience racism, an assertion of white privilege. Obviously, though, these girls must be punished and I agree that their defensive argument is farcical in a trial setting, but I wouldn't omit it from sentencing.

The white woman in the article is experiencing an assertion of black privilege. If a group of whites did the same to a black, they would be in jail for life; Blacks are thus "priveleged" in the West, and can be racist, even under your definition.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Find Someone Who Loves You Like Israel Loves Att[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0pAf3aBt18 How […]