Which forum contributor is furthest to the left? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Which forum contributor is furthest to the left?

Kurt
7%
Ingliz
17%
Potemkin
7%
Pikachu
No votes
0%
Dave
20%
Maas
7%
Eauz
2%
Doomhammer
2%
Donald
11%
Other
26%
Kurt
Ingliz
Potemkin
Eauz

There are people on the board further to the left, as they'd probably all agree. This is not a compliment.

Pikachu

Haven't had the pleasure...

Dave

Only using Libertarian Newspeak.

Maas

Doomhammer

Donald

No.

Have to choose "other" for lack of a single good option.
Stalin ended up siding with the Bolshevik Right. This is different than the Bolshevik Left; though it should be noted that the Bolsheviks in general are to the left of most other politics.

Indeed. For more information, I refer the precocious reader to the following source.

Let's be honest. NoRap and maybe DaftPunk are the only true lefties on PoFo. Everyone else listed (particularly Ingliz) actually want to betray the revolution.
pretty cool guy wrote:Qatz isn't on your list, so I voted Dave purely because it would annoy him.

Some of the Zionist members didn't want to see my name on that list, so I was tied up and gagged in the Basement.

Luckily, some Bulgarian hackers freed me so I could contribute this post and my vote: other
Let's be honest. NoRap and maybe DaftPunk are the only true lefties on PoFo. Everyone else listed (particularly Ingliz) actually want to betray the revolution.

Is this to say only those among the left-anarchist and libertarian anarchist camp are truly of the "left"?

If Stalinists are excluded, Ayatollah Khomeini would be too liberal for a poll on the right-wing.

Yes I was using the word fun, loosely , ironicall[…]

Trans people are just people. They have no less an[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You should impose your own standards on yourself.[…]

No, I want you to be happy. I will be happy when[…]