Web Browsers - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Which web browser do you use most often when surfing the Internet?

Chrome
44%
Firefox
38%
Internet Explorer
5%
Opera
8%
Safari
2%
Other (please specify)
3%
By J Oswald
Which web browser do you use most often when surfing the Internet?

I personally use Opera.
By fuser
Firefox : It comes default with Linux and I really feel no need to change it. But I do use chromium (Chrome's Cousin on Linux) side by side.

15 votes in, so far, and none for IE....

I have never seen anyone using IE either in real life or virtual life (except for minor exceptions) and yet it somehow owns largest slice in browser market.
By J Oswald
fuser wrote:
I have never seen anyone using IE either in real life or virtual life (except for minor exceptions) and yet it somehow owns largest slice in browser market.

That's possibly because people less familiar with the Internet (such as old people) use the default browser on their computer. Given that most of the world uses Windows, that would be IE.
By fuser
UZBL is for linux and is basically for those who want to be a "cool geek"
By The Immortal Goon
I tend to use Firefox for ABP if nothing else. They're all fairly similar now and Firefox is something I know.
By Soulflytribe
Internet Explorer is the most capitalist and reactionary browser ever created! Chrome, Safari and Opera are linked with the Military–industrial complex and other huge corporations that want you dead!

We all should use Firefox!

FIREFOX: Made By the People For the People! UNITE PROLETARIAT!
By Arkady2009
I used to use Firefox on my old computer, but since I've had my laptop, I use IE.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls No. Your perception of it is not. I g[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'd be totally happy for us to send ground troop i[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]