For those who can vote in 2012 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

How do you intend to vote in 2012?

Clear Obama
33%
Lean Obama
7%
Clear GOP candidate
3%
Lean GOP candidate
7%
GOP, but only if it's Romney (Otherwise Obama)
No votes
0%
GOP, but only if it's Santorum (Otherwise Obama)
No votes
0%
GOP, but only if it's Newt (Otherwise Obama)
No votes
0%
GOP, but only if it's Paul (Otherwise Obama)
3%
Libertarian ticket, Gary Johnson
10%
I'm not gonna vote either way
7%
Undecided
3%
Other
27%
1 - Voting is, on an individual level, an irrational behavior
2 - Even if it were rational, I live in a solidly blue state

So why not have some fun with my vote?

I'm serious, and have said as much elsewhere. I intend to intentionally spoil my ballot by voting for Cthulhu. If you held a gun to my head an told me to vote in the Republican Primary for an actual candidate, I'd tell you to suck me off. If you help a gun to my head and told me to vote in the General Election for an actual candidate, I'd tell you eat shit. I don't plan on voting on for any of the bastards: it just encourages them.
Genghis Khan wrote:So far - 3 wise ass responses. Encouraging.

The GOP establishment is full of smart asses. Why would you expect a serious response? None of the candidates can actually talk about social values out of fear of short term economic ridicule.

American conservatism is obsessed with pragmatism. Until that changes, the platform's going to be garbage, and each successive platform is going to be more and more short-term, sacrificing long term prospects.
Everything is the same shit except ron paul who is gonna make things even worse

Corporations and elites controlls everything the president that is gonna be elcted is gonna do whatever they will want him to do

its funny how people are being brainwashed to believe that they really have freedom.
Hussein 2012, of course.
Undecided.
I usually don't vote but I may vote if the GOP candidate is Romney and if it doesn't cut into plans like having a lunch with a friend, playing tennis or taking my puppy (she will be roughly a year at the time of elections) to the dog park. If the GOP candidate isn't Romney, I will definitely not vote but would hope whoever the GOP candidate is comes out victorious.
I don't intend to vote, this being the first skipped election in all my years.

I usually can at least hold my nose, moreso in the past twenty or so odd years. The stench has grown too putrid.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Everything is the same shit except ron paul who is gonna make things even worse

Corporations and elites controlls everything the president that is gonna be elcted is gonna do whatever they will want him to do

its funny how people are being brainwashed to believe that they really have freedom.

our politicians are only as powerful as our will to support them. Which means they have no power because americans are all fucked up on xanax and saturated fat. so would you

@Pants-of-dog If you put it to a vote, you'd fin[…]

Are you hoping I want aids? No, I want you to b[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Then why are people like you so worried about The[…]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]