Satire for September 2012 - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political and non-political satire; all those terribly biased analogies live here.
Well the hilarity of Plutus's ridiculousness is that neither myself and I'm pretty damn sure nor J Oswald are Republicans. He basically thinks that all right wingers are Republicans, which is how most politically ignorant Americans think, and don't get me wrong, most he probably thinks that all left wingers are Democrats.

The end of civility?
Emanuel's mayoral staff shocked at ugly fabricated charges of teacher's unions.
By Phred
No One Murdered Because of This Not Safe For Work Image - click "SHOW" at your own risk

Spoiler: show

WASHINGTON—Following the publication of the image above, in which the most cherished figures from multiple religious faiths were depicted engaging in a lascivious sex act of considerable depravity, no one was murdered, beaten, or had their lives threatened, sources reported Thursday. The image of the Hebrew prophet Moses high-fiving Jesus Christ as both are having their erect penises vigorously masturbated by Ganesha, all while the Hindu deity anally penetrates Buddha with his fist, reportedly went online at 6:45 p.m. EDT, after which not a single bomb threat was made against the organization responsible, nor did the person who created the cartoon go home fearing for his life in any way. Though some members of the Jewish, Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist faiths were reportedly offended by the image, sources confirmed that upon seeing it, they simply shook their heads, rolled their eyes, and continued on with their day.

Phred
"It doesn't seem that complicated!"
"Wait! I haven't started it up yet!"
By Ignite
Wolfman wrote:
If I mention "Sarah Palin" I think your head would explode. Good thing I didn't do that.

What does your lousy response have to do with that picture? I never brought up Sarah Palin and I've never supported her.
By Wolfman
What does your lousy response have to do with that picture? I never brought up Sarah Palin and I've never supported her.

Well, in terms of qualification, Obama blows her out of the water, and I'm sure that around 2008 you would go on a killing spree if someone dared to say so.
By Ignite
Wolfman wrote:Well, in terms of qualification, Obama blows her out of the water, and I'm sure that around 2008 you would go on a killing spree if someone dared to say so.

Did I enter a time vortex? It's 2012, she's not running for office. Uh I never supported Palin. She was a horrible choice for VP.

so, Belarus , Mongolia , Finland, Japan , Ukraine,[…]

@JohnRawls No. Your perception of it is not. I […]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]