Does japan have nuclear weapon ? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Military vehicles, aircraft, ships, guns and other military equipment. Plus any general military discussions that don't belong elsewhere on the board.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Does japan have nuclear weapon or can develop at least 10 nuclear weapon in three months?

that could make japan have some ability to defend.

please explain your idea,heh

ps:we are not afraid japan's missile or bomb :lol: :lol:
fushansuo wrote:Does japan have nuclear weapon

No. Their Constitution explicitly forbids the development of offensive military forces, and they adopted a set of strict non-nuclear legal principles in 1967.

fushansuo wrote: can develop at least 10 nuclear weapon in three months?

Japan can quickly develop nuclear weaponry, but the exact amount of time needed is unclear.
If the Americans allowed them Japan could develop reasonably advanced nuclear weapons, probably equal to South Africa's or Israel's.

I doubt Japan are sincere in their constitutional arrangements, I suspect that was largely to placate the US government, who still don't trust them.
It is mentioned by some Japanese experts that one of the reasons Japan should not give up nuclear power is that those stations can help them make nuclear weapons in a short time when needed.
And I believe they definitely have all the details of making a nuclear bomb.
If China were to do something that warranted the use of nuclear weapons then they will likely end up at war with the US and we've got plenty to spare.
The Japanese have the infrastructure and technology to develop nuclear weapons. They are an advanced and developed country. I do not know if they have them or not. No doubt they can get them if they want them.

mikema63 wrote:If China were to do something that warranted the use of nuclear weapons then they will likely end up at war with the US and we've got plenty to spare.

That would be a nightmare scenario.
Rugoz wrote:the japs don't need nukes, they have this

[youtube]Fpy2ZBUo7yI[/youtube]

i agree with u,because nuclear weapon is a easy technology ,not difficult to japan,japan should already have a nuclear bomb ,but haven't test it
It would be great for Japan to have nukes, but much more important is that Taiwan should have nukes.
Rich wrote:It would be great for Japan to have nukes, but much more important is that Taiwan should have nukes.

taiwan have nuke protection by china mainland,but if taiwan develop by itself,it's great ,someday they will use it,but not to china mainland

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't seem to upload an image. Anyway I scored […]

Maybe( I know this must be a strange thing for you[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]