IMO Those who want war or continuos disruption - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
1. For Israel's part it is best that the surrounding non friendlies are busy fighting within or without and weakening themselves and at the same time continuing the need for USA protection through arms and financial help.

2. For those who profit most (the money changers) a pause to redirect efforts to reinstate themselves in Russia and Iran by whatever means necessary using influenced surrogates for that purpose.

3. Obama is playing the hand he was dealt but doesn't have the cards and Putin won the last hand.

4. Money or not the greater the force the greater the opposing reaction to match. "Newtons Law".

5. Back off Putin, Russia and Iran it's not our fight. Let Israel play "ping pong" with her enemies (sans Iran) and wait it out

6. The next war will be the last and the ? "whole fucking lot of us" !
skeptic-1 wrote:1. For Israel's part it is best that the surrounding non friendlies are busy fighting within or without and weakening themselves and at the same time continuing the need for USA protection through arms and financial help.

2. For those who profit most (the money changers) a pause to redirect efforts to reinstate themselves in Russia and Iran by whatever means necessary using influenced surrogates for that purpose.

3. Obama is playing the hand he was dealt but doesn't have the cards and Putin won the last hand.

4. Money or not the greater the force the greater the opposing reaction to match. "Newtons Law".

5. Back off Putin, Russia and Iran it's not our fight. Let Israel play "ping pong" with her enemies (sans Iran) and wait it out

6. The next war will be the last and the ? "whole fucking lot of us" !

Add on:

Who profits ! Money Lenders !!

We are now to lend money to a country who (as many including us) do not know how to handle it.

They currently owe Russia for gas shipped to them. In addition they cozied up to the west.

Russia foreclosed on them as an unsteady risk (All things considered) by taking Crimea back.

This is their business (A business plan) not ours ! IMO The Money Lenders are telling Obama what to do.

Drop the threats from all sides. Face it: Crimea is Russian again and should war begin Israel will perish as well in one giant flash.

Ukraine is surrounded as an indication of what will occur if the squabble is not ended.
"Ter"]Thank you for sharing your excellent and deep political analysis. It is second to none.
I especially liked the part where you mentioned "the money changers".
Who is changing the money ?
Shalom"

The Rothchild Dynasty !

Reading

" The story of Money" followed by"The "Rothchild Dynasty": (Both are on my computer) It puts things in perspective. "At least mine"

Incredible Tale !
"skeptic-1"]"Ter"]Thank you for sharing your excellent and deep political analysis. It is second to none.
I especially liked the part where you mentioned "the money changers".
Who is changing the money ?
Shalom"

The Rothchild Dynasty !

Reading

" The story of Money" followed by"The "Rothchild Dynasty": (Both are on my computer) It puts things in perspective. "At least mine"

Incredible Tale

Skeptic-1

I may have shocked you by naming the most successful of all " Money changers" but do the reading I suggest and weigh the factors.

It's not the individual that's in question. It's the circumstances that arise in handling money, and the inborn" proclivity of most to

want to collect it. That will never change and calls for enforceable laws to contain the potential damage. Hands down there were no

matches for Rothchild.

If it is clear lending money for war is like finding the Mother load there should be no doubt Just how far one with

brains. will go to exploit this knowledge i

Shalom
Situation;
Putin; Holding the high ground numerically and the looser unable to do more than make noise is creating a stand off without the possibility of winning and the cost of continuing too great a price to pay

If we say hostilities between Ukraine and Putin must cease and we offer no aid if they continue the Bear eats them. Without our aid its a no win deal for Ukraine. Hostilities will stop, Putin will go home and "all" is not lost !
RE:
Situation;
Putin; "Holding the high ground numerically and the looser unable to do more than make noise is creating a stand off without the possibility of winning and the cost of continuing too great a price to pay"

"If we say hostilities between Ukraine and Putin must cease and we offer no aid if they continue the Bear eats them. Without our aid its a no win deal for Ukraine. Hostilities will stop, Putin will go home and "all" is not lost" !

Do you think "That's what we did ?

P.S. The money lenders got their cut too !

"Oh !....... what a wonderful world ! :-)"

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]