Can the World handle this political object? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hello All

The page below is from a beta-edition ebook called, a Yellow Hand Book. The page concerns that physical object, called three prayers.
The Western side of the object repeats the lesson Holocaust museums teach, albeit more directly, while looking substantially different.

I'm sure each generation feels certain that ignorance and cruelty are a thing of the past. However, having to face that cultural bridge
between Holocaust museums and Eastern shrines, raises questions. The object might require more cultural savvy than the World is capable of.
I am hoping people will comment on the political acumen required, and in doing so, help to word the bridge, ensuring the idea is understood.

Please, do you think the World is culturally adult enough to build this bridge of friendship?
(To read the whole beta-edition for free and for fun, click here)
Warmest,
Em

I'm sure each generation feels certain that ignorance and cruelty are a thing of the past. However, having to face that cultural bridge
between Holocaust museums and Eastern shrines, raises questions.

No, each generation feels that ignorance and cruelty are notions that can be applied to present circumstance.

And what the fuck is your obsession with holocaust museums ? We should burn them and do as Easterners do, forget about the mistakes of our ancestors and honor them despite their imperfections

I'm puzzled by the meaning of your E-Book though. It doesn't seems to me that it will accomplish any of your objectives, educate or entertain people, making money. Maybe you care to explain to us in a simple way what were your objectives in the first place.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I speak basic Thai. I am not well versed in it be[…]

I already said its origins are in Iran. So unsur[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O