skeptic-1 wrote:1. For Israel's part it is best that the surrounding non friendlies are busy fighting within or without and weakening themselves and at the same time continuing the need for USA protection through arms and financial help.
2. For those who profit most (the money changers) a pause to redirect efforts to reinstate themselves in Russia and Iran by whatever means necessary using influenced surrogates for that purpose.
3. Obama is playing the hand he was dealt but doesn't have the cards and Putin won the last hand.
4. Money or not the greater the force the greater the opposing reaction to match. "Newtons Law".
5. Back off Putin, Russia and Iran it's not our fight. Let Israel play "ping pong" with her enemies (sans Iran) and wait it out
6. The next war will be the last and the ? "whole fucking lot of us" !
Who profits ! Money Lenders !!
We are now to lend money to a country who (as many including us) do not know how to handle it.
They currently owe Russia for gas shipped to them. In addition they cozied up to the west.
Russia foreclosed on them as an unsteady risk (All things considered) by taking Crimea back.
This is their business (A business plan) not ours ! IMO The Money Lenders are telling Obama what to do.
Drop the threats from all sides. Face it: Crimea is Russian again and should war begin Israel will perish as well in one giant flash.
Ukraine is surrounded as an indication of what will occur if the squabble is not ended.