pivot to Asia or rebalancing to Asia ? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
this is the most important question in the academic debate in the US nowdays, in fact, the Obama administration is facing a lot of criticisms about the american foreign policy, specialy defferents dilemmas that obama is trying to deal with in the middle east , a region that the us has its core interests " combating terrorism and extrimist violence , ensure the durability of oil supplies, preserving israel's security, dealing with Iran's nuclear ambitions and counter the destablizing threats like ISIL", for these reasons, the us is not going to neglect or desengage from the middle east, so, the new american strategy in Asia Pasific is a rebalancing rather than a pivot, rebalancing in the degree of military projecting to face the chineese expansive ambitions in the pacifique region.

Yes I was using the word fun, loosely , ironicall[…]

Trans people are just people. They have no less an[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You should impose your own standards on yourself.[…]

No, I want you to be happy. I will be happy when[…]