Mental illness is a crime - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Theories and happenings too odd for the main forums.
Mental illness is a crime in real life, especially in the USA and in the West which do not allow mentally ill people even to enter these countries. Legalized massive terror against mentally ill people is one of the worst crimes against humanity in human history. In almost all wars and other conflicts in the world, the most likely victims are mentally ill people. In Ukraine and The Middle East today mostly mentally ill people are the main victims. This is an obvious human rights abuse and those in power do almost nothing to stop these crimes. They justify their terror against the mentally ill by claiming that mentally ill are often the perpetrators of the crimes, this is true sometimes, but mentally ill people are terrorized so much that they sometimes commit crimes out of desperation. Obviously, those in power are the guiltiest of these atrocities.
USA and the West don't let in SICK people who are going to be a burden on our medical systems(someone moving to the US has not paid into it, nor paid taxes). Mental illness is viewed as a sickness, not a crime. I think you are incorrect in your assessment. Do you have a source to support this assertion?
Nobody is a burden. There are many sources to support my assertions. This is an inconvenient truth known by everybody. Scholars published a lot about that. Every crime story is an illustration of this. My own experience is another piece of evidence in favor of this statement. Every human has the basic human rights, which are violated too often. In today’s Western society the attitude to mentally ill people is horrible: mentally ill people are too often put down in the media and in real life. This happens today, in 2015, after all people have learned about the tolerance, human rights, etc.
You seem to be under the misaprehension that asserting that you have sources is sufficient. This is incorrect. You must cite them.

Also, certainly some people are burdens, soneone with the mental age of two is a burden.
mike4july1972 wrote:There are many sources to support my assertions.
So you won't have a problem showing us one then, right? if you are unfamiliar with discussion forums, when you make an assertion, you should provide a source to back up what you say, so that it's not simply your opinion. Simply saying, "everyone knows", does not support your argument.

mike4july1972 wrote:Every human has the basic human rights, which are violated too often.
Human rights are dependent upon laws to support them, or they are not enforced. Also, some people disagree on what is considered basic human rights. eg. In Canada healthcare is considered a basic human right. In the USA, it is not.

mike4july1972 wrote: In today’s Western society the attitude to mentally ill people is horrible: mentally ill people are too often put down in the media and in real life.
Sorry, but that's simply not true.

National Anxiety and Depression Awareness Week
May 3-9, 2015

Join the effort to SAVE lives
http://www.freedomfromfear.org/National ... ek.en.html

Mental Health Awareness Week (MHAW)
http://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/our-work ... enessweek/
Freedom of speech is often considered a human right. Consider the ridiculousness of telling me that I can infringe on a human right with another human right.

Yiu dont not have the right to not be called a burden when that is what you are.
I have been to many Western web sites, dedicated to mental illnesses. They do not really help sick people; they often make things worse for the sick people. There are the same values at the Western mental illnesses web sites as in Western society: too much corruption, immorality, etc.
mike4july1972 wrote:They do not really help sick people; they often make things worse for the sick people.
Please provide a source for this outlandish claim.

While it is true that mental illness is difficult to treat and even diagnose, the majority of doctors are trying to help people, not harm them.

Look at this source and you can see that helping people is the goal, not hurting them more.
Getting Help
Some people worry about asking for help because there can be stigma around mental health problems. They may believe that asking for help means admitting that something is wrong. Some people worry about how others might see them. Asking for help means that you want to make changes or take steps towards your new health goals. We should celebrate the courage it takes to speak up and make changes. Getting help is part of recovery.

Contact a community organization like the Canadian Mental Health Association to learn more about support and resources in your area.

Founded in 1918, The Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) is a national charity that helps maintain and improve mental health for all Canadians. As the nation-wide leader and champion for mental health, CMHA helps people access the community resources they need to build resilience and support recovery from mental illness.
http://www.cmha.ca/mental_health/gettin ... cwIvvmqpBc

mike4july1972 wrote:There are the same values at the Western mental illnesses web sites as in Western society: too much corruption, immorality, etc.
Where are you living where it is so much better? In much of the rest of the world mental illness is not even accepted as being an illness.
What laws are terrorizing people?

Why do you think merely not scaring people is a treatment?

What human rights are being violated?

Where are you that things are so much better? Why are they better? What is being done?

You make claims but there are no specifics and no sources. Are you not reading what we are posting? Answer some questions we have posed, so we can discuss things. If you just want to post and not discuss things, start your own website. This is a forum where people talk about things together, not just preach.
It's neither a discussion, nor a debate, if you aren't willing to do either, mike4july1972.
mikema63 wrote:Provide some actual sources or I'm moving this to goriky.

Right here is the evidence that mental illness is a crime: the administration demands something that a sick person cannot provide so quickly, then repressions of moving the topics, etc.
I'm outta here... You don't want to discuss anything. Go start a blog somewhere.

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

@skinster well, you've been accusing Israel of t[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]