Interesting stats - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By ComradeTim
Bearing that perspective in mind, I propose the forced conversion of all Christians of European heritage and Muslims. They are all clearly dangers to the safety of peace-loving Non-European Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and so on.
By layman
The chart above are as meaningless as the ones point to assads greater "kid kill rate".

If ISIS had nukes they would use on us. If they had barrel bombs they would use them on civilians. As it happens they can only kill low number os innocents due to their poor arms.

It is about both intent AND capability. The west has always had far superior methods of killing. Well, since the dark ages that is.
Last edited by layman on 23 Sep 2015 14:42, edited 1 time in total.
By layman
We didn't mass immigrate into Europe to let you damn commies take over, we're going to take Europe, one way or another.

More fantasy from abu who has now gone Full troll
By Saeko
Pants-of-dog wrote:
Well, there is the clear correlation between suicide attacks and foreign occupation. If we get rid of the latter, the former should also dwindle to nothing.

Armies in a Middle Eastern country that are not Western are also perfectly capable of being foreign occupiers.

Some of the violence in Europe can be attributed to foreign occupation. The IRA are the obvious example.

The fact that Europeans are violent with each other even in the absence of foreign occupation does not contradict the OP's claim that certain types of violence are due to foreign occupation. It is possible for foreign occupation to lead to suicide attacks and for Europeans to have other reasons for killing each other.

I agree, but that applies equally well to the Middle East. Again, I seriously doubt ME countries will not go to war (which often involves occupation) with each other.
By Pants-of-dog
Saeko wrote:Armies in a Middle Eastern country that are not Western are also perfectly capable of being foreign occupiers.

Of course they are. I fail to see how this contradicts anything I have said.

I agree, but that applies equally well to the Middle East. Again, I seriously doubt ME countries will not go to war (which often involves occupation) with each other.

And like I said, Muslims (like everyone else) are capable of being violent, and that they (like everyone else) have a history that shows exactly that.
By abu_rashid
Saeko,

Nobody is suggesting Muslims are incapable of violence, just countering the tripe that Muslims are especially prone to violence due to some innate barbarous trait.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Life is complex, but laws are simple Whate[…]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]